Advanced Server is a test server available in Mobile Legends for Beta Testing of new features, characters, skin, or gameplay changes. The game has two servers, one is the original server where all the players are around the world are allowed to play and compete. The other server is the advanced server/test server to try out and test new features in the game.
Who are eligible to play in the Mobile Legends Advanced server
The Advanced Server will be open on Thursdays when updates come and access will be given to roughly 40,000 players across 50-100 servers. For players that have the following conditions, they can access the Advanced Server:
- Account level is higher than Lvl.15.
- Internet connection is stable (Ping less than 100).
- Server resides in certain areas of Asia.
How to enter into MLBB Advanced Server
Before trying to get into the Mobile Legends Advanced Server, one should first make sure that he is already connected your account to your Facebook/GooglePlay/Vk account.
To enter the Advanced Server, please follow the below instructions:
- Tap into the Profile section and click Account Settings
- Tap on the Switch Server button on the bottom right of the screen. This will allow the player to switch between the Original Server and Advanced Server
- Note that when switching to the Advanced Server, the player will be required to download resources to ensure that the gameplay experience is accurate.
- For Android users, the Advanced Server permits will be given out on an irregular basis. A Switch Server button will be made available if the player is selected for access.
- For iOS users, Moonton will send out invitation mails via the in-game mail system to active players. The Advanced Server client can be installed through the link in the mail.
Unable to access the Advanced Server
Follow the below options for players who are unable to use the Advanced Server, to fix the issue.
- Tap on the Customer Care option in the main dashboard of the game and then Click on the Bug Report.
- Now click on, How to get access to Advanced Server.
- Once the page is loaded, fill in the details like Your Game ID and Server Code (Server Code is located near the ID in your profile).
- In Ques 3, select B as an option.
- Then select the Android Version, Phone Model, the Date the issue you faced (input at least 1-month earlier date)
- Add a Screenshot of the issue.
- For Question 9, select options 1, 2, 4, 5.
- For Question 10, select options 1, 4, 5.
- For Question 11, select options 1, 2, 3, 4.
- For Question 12 and 13, answer honestly on your opinions about the Advanced Server, then submit.
After submitting the report, it will take a week to solve the issue. Once it is available, you can enter and play the game.
However, it is often seen that players can’t enter the Advance Server. It may be due to:
- The server is full. The advanced server is for a limited number of players. So, it gets full, and to get into the server you need a special invite from game developers.
- Your internet connection is not very fast.
How to get back to Original Server from Advanced Server in Mobile Legends
- It is very simple to get back to the original server. You have to follow the same process as going into Advanced Server.
- Go into Profile> Account Settings> Original Server.
- You will be back to your original profile.
Did you find this article useful? Could you log in to the test server and test out the characters before the others? Let us know in the comment section below!