Idle Huntress: Adventure is an Idle RPG developed for mobile devices and published by BluStar Games Limited for global release. The game features stunning live 2d animations along with full voice acting for various characters. The game heavily relies on team synergies which makes the need for powerful characters at the start very important. With that in mind, here is a Reroll guide for Idle Huntress: Adventure so you can get the best characters and clear the game content effortlessly.
How to reroll efficiently in Idle Huntress: Adventure
Idle Huntress doesn’t have any one-click method in-game to reset any given account, which makes rerolling a bit tough however simply clearing the game data manually from the phone’s settings seems to be sufficient enough to do the trick. Some phones might not allow you to do that and if that is the case then you will need to reinstall the game after each failed reroll attempt.
Idle Huntress: Adventure rerolling for Android devices
- Start the game and choose a guest account, and then begin the tutorial.
- The tutorial is very short and will only take 5-7 minutes at max to complete, once that is done locate the Recruit Window for the banners.
- Claim all the possible premium currencies you can find from various sources like Mail-box, quest rewards, etc, and then roll on your favorite banner.
- If you are satisfied with the reroll, bind the account, otherwise reset the account. Before you start with the account reset make sure to close the game first.
Now, in order to reset the game account, all you have to do is find the game’s App Info window which can be accessed either from the Phone’s Settings – Apps – Idle Huntress: Adventure or by long pressing the game icon and the App Info button should show up. Now all you have to do is simply clear all the game data which should give you a fresh start.
Idle Huntress: Adventure rerolling for iOS devices
For iOS devices, other than continuous reinstallation of the game there is no other viable way to reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Idle Huntress: Adventure
Emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, and MEmu are usually the better tools for rerolling as compared to native Android and iOS devices. Go ahead and select any Emulator as all of them have nearly the same features that you may need. Check the official documentation for the emulator you have chosen to have a hassle-free setup. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- First Install the game on a 64-bit instance, 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- After every reroll cycle, simply delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance. Alternatively, for this particular game, you could also reset the account in each instance which should be faster than the previous method.
- When you get a great account with the best characters, make sure to bind it in order to avoid any data loss.
How to bind a game account in Idle Huntress: Adventure
To bind the game account, first, navigate to the setting menu from the Profile window. Next tap on Manage and here you will see the account binding option, continue with the prompts and then bind the account with either a Google or a Facebook account. Account binding is highly recommended in order to avoid data loss and will also make account switching much easier.
What are your thoughts on our Idle Huntress Adventure reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!