Jurassic World Primal Ops is a thrilling top-down action–adventure title. From the house of Behaviour Interactive, it takes users on a mission to save the dinosaurs from their poachers. The Dinosaurs that you rescue from the Dinosaur Collection accompany you in this mission. Each of them has its own special abilities and can be called on to fight by your side at any time. The game has already clocked up over 100K downloads as users from all corners of the globe have joined in this exploration to seek dinosaur eggs, DNA strands, and loads of other secrets hidden in this Jurassic World. The need to contact customer support has been constantly rising in Jurassic World Primal Ops.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other Character oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Jurassic World Primal Ops.
How to Contact Jurassic World Primal Ops customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Jurassic World Primal Ops customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Jurassic World Primal Ops. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Behaviour Interactive directly, via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon present just beside your Sanctuary, on the top left corner of the in-game home screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- The in-game Settings menu has four tabs namely, Options, Notifications, Support, and Privacy. You will find all four tabs aligned at the bottom of the Settings Menu. Navigate to the Support Tab.
- Under the Support tab, choose the Customer Service option. You will find two options next, namely, Get in Touch and Help Center. Head to the Help Center Section first.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed some of the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To read those, you just need to tap on the relevant category that your issue falls under (It may be Account/Purchase/Gameplay). You will find all the queries lined up under that category. You simply need to tap on those queries to read the answers. It is likely that you will find your exact issue over there.
Getting in touch with the Support Team
- If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to get in touch with the Support team. You don’t need to go back to the previous page though. You will find the Get in Touch option on the top right corner of the Help Center page itself. Tap on that. You will be asked for the following inputs:
- Your Email Address.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance(tap on the Attachment icon on the bottom right corner of the message box).
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Send button. The Developer team will get back to you at the email address provided by you within 48 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Jurassic World Primal Ops Official support website
Players can directly go to the official website of Jurassic World Primal Ops and access the FAQ section from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the game’s official website here.
- As stated earlier, you can access the FAQ section from the web page. You will find the same by scrolling down to the bottom of the web page.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed some of the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To read those, you just need to tap on the relevant category that your issue falls under. You simply need to tap on those queries to read the answers.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly to the account here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @JWPrimalOps is the support Twitter handle of Jurassic World Primal Ops for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @JWPrimalOps, the official Facebook ID of Jurassic World Primal Ops. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Jurassic World Primal Ops customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!