KonoSuba: Fantastic Days was initially launched for the JP server and after a long wait, the global version of the awaited RPG is finally out. The game is set in the same universe as the anime KonoSuba, players will find most if not all the characters that were in the anime or the light novel in the game. The game features live 2D animations with a fully voiced cast and absolutely beautiful character designs. Here we bring a complete guide about how to reroll in KonoSuba: Fantastic Days.
Reroll guide for KonoSuba: Fantastic Days
As we all know, rerolling is certainly a very important aspect of any Gacha game, be it from launch or any other point in the game. Since it’s the only way to get specific characters that you want for both free-to-players and those players that can do light spending money or even for whales.
Best Method to Reroll
Unlike the JP version of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days, rerolling on the global version is as easy as it can get. This method only works with Guest accounts, so make sure to sign out of any linked account in the game before proceeding forward. Additionally, this method works for both Android and iOS devices.
- Start the game with a Guest account.
- Most of the things are easily skippable at the start. Skip everything and then do the forced 10x roll on the Premium Banner.
- Collect the pre-registration rewards from the Gift Box. There are more launch rewards in the event window, collect those as well. Collecting everything should give you enough to do nearly 30 pulls.
- Summon the banner you like, if you get the characters you wanted then bind the account. Accounts can be binded from the Data Transfer option in the menu.
- If you got a bad roll, then reset the account. In order to do that, head over to Menu on the bottom right from the main screen. Tap on ‘Profile’, there should be an option to remove the account. Click on it and type “Reset Account”, make sure to not type your account’s in-game name.
- There will be a prompt to return to the Title Screen, select Guest Account again and continue rerolling.
Alternatively, you can also do the above rerolling process through an emulator namely BlueStacks and LDplayer. Check our below guide on how to reroll more efficiently in KonoSuba Fantastic Days or any Gacha games with the help of Bluestacks.
What are your thoughts on our KonoSuba: Fantastic Days reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section!