Mighty DOOM is a new single-touch, top-down shooter title by Bethesda Softworks LLC. The game, which is set in the animated DOMM universe, puts players in the middle of the battle as they slay hordes of demons from the boiling depths of Hell. They must face difficult bosses as they blast through difficult stages. Users are required to develop the strong skills of their mini Slayers, find new equipment, and upgrade legendary weapons to turn their Mini Slayer into a demon-slaying machine. Ever since its launch, the game has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Mighty DOOM.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Mighty DOOM.
How to Contact Mighty DOOM customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Mighty DOOM customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Mighty DOOM. Players can contact them from in-game menu options, they can contact via the Official Help website of Bethesda or they can reach out to the Developers at Bethesda directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Make sure that the Play tab is selected from among the tabs at the bottom. If not, switch over to the Play tab first.
- Next, tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top-left corner of the game screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- Under the Settings menu, you will come across the Support button. Tap on that.
- On the Support menu that pops up next, users need to tap on the Get Support button located at the bottom of the menu space.
- This would take you to the Might DOOM Support page where you will discover that the developers have posted links to some of the answers to the queries related to the game right at the top, followed by a categorical division of queries right below that. Once you tap on one of the categories, the Related Answers section gets refreshed and a new set of Frequently Asked Categories falling under the chosen category turn up on your screen.
- Next up, just below the Category Selection section, a new section will open up to choose your Platform of Play(Android/iOS).
- After that, the section tree will further expand, asking you to select a sub-category from the available options. Choose the one that best fits your issue. You may be asked to choose further sub-categories depending on your issue type.
- If the Knowledge base contains a fix for it, then the answer to your query would show up on the screen, else, you would be asked to provide the required inputs for raising a ticket.
Raising a Ticket
Adhere to the steps below for Submitting a Support Ticket:
- If the answer/fix that the Knowledge base comes up with does not resolve your issue, tap on the Continue to Submit Ticket button that shows up right below the answer that the Knowledge Base has reverted back with. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your Player ID(You will get it from the in-game Settings menu).
- Error Code(Write None if not applicable)
- A Detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments in the form of screenshots or videos for better assistance).
- In addition to all of these, you will be asked for the Item and Purchase Order ID in case of an issue related to Billing and Purchases. Once you have added all the required information, the Submit button will be enabled. Tap on that to successfully raise a Ticket. You can expect a response from the Developer team within 24-48 hours.
How to Contact via the official website of Mighty DOOM
Players can directly go to the official help website of Mighty DOOM and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official support website of Bethesda here.
- Once you are redirected to the help website, you will discover a What do you need help with? section wherein you need to choose Mighty DOOM from the list of games that come under the same developer house.
- This would take you to the Player Support page of Mighty DOOM where you can go through the related articles by selecting the category followed by sub-categories of your issue, and can also Submit a Ticket. The steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You may approach the team at @DOOM which is the official Twitter handle of Mighty DOOM. You can additionally reach out to the team at the official Facebook page of Mighty DOOM. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Mighty DOOM Kingdom customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!