The seasons have changed and so have the players. The yearly Harvest event is now named the Seasons of Change is finally out in NBA Live Mobile 21. The event is divided into 3 factions: Moderate Change, Light Change and Major Change. Play Team Events and Blitz events to earn as many leaves and change emblems. Open chain packs to earn players that you can turn into sets to get up to 98 OVR Change Masters! Each faction has its own topper, all three toppers can then be exchanged for The Grand Master 100 Overall Kyrie Irving.
NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Description
- Event Duration: 10th September – 19th September (10 days)
- Change Emblem Packs: Total of 2x
- Coin and Credit Packs: Total of 2x
- NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Description
- NBA Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Flow
- NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Tips and Tricks
- NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Players
NBA Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Flow
To Grind for this event’s Grand Master, players will have to complete milestones of all three changes. Though they can only select one season change from the free Change Select Pack. To ensure a 98 OVR Topper it will be necessary to play all the events of that particular Season Change, which in turn will result in Milestone Rewards.
Every Milestone Rewards Change Emblems, these Emblems can be spent on certain packs available in the Store. To start, players will have to select one of the players from the Change Select Pack. Each player represents a different season change. Players can select a player according to their favorite season change and its respective Topper.
- 87 OVR Tom Bradley ( Red Leaves )
- 87 OVR Devonte Graham (Orange Leaves )
- 87 OVR Will Barton ( Green Leaves )
Players can unlock the conference of their choice by selecting a card that belongs to the respective conference. Once chosen, the pack cannot be claimed again. A series of events will be unlocked after claiming the pack.
Though only one season change is to be selected, to grind for The Grand Master, players will have to play the events of all three Season Changes. This can be done by buying packs using emblems from the store, as in order to unlock a season change, an 87 OVR card belonging to that respective season change is required. Let’s see how players can grind every Season Change.
This series of events can be played only once in twenty-four hours. Every Season Change has its own three matchup Events. Each one of these events is divided into four Challenges, with rewards divided among the first and the last two challenges:
- The 1st and 2nd part of the challenge will reward players : 350 Leaf Points and 1 Season Change Token of the chosen Season Change. (Light, Moderate, Major)
- The 3rd and 4th part of the challenge will reward players : 500 Leaf Points and 1 Season Change Token of the chosen Season Change (Light, Moderate, Major)
Season Change Festival
This series of events can be played only 20 times in twenty-four hours. For Each Season Change, it will reward 250 Leaf Points and a Chance at Season Change Token of the chosen Season Change through Season Change pack, and 250 Change Emblems. The pack offers a chance at Season change token of the chosen Season Change, with the highest chance of 25 Change Emblems.
Season Change Blitz Event
This Blitz Event of the particular chosen season has no limit and can be played as many times as possible while considering the stamina left. It will reward with 250 Leaf Points of the chosen Season Change and 15 Change Emblems.
Event Milestone Rewards
Each Season Change has similar milestone rewards, though there are some exceptions. These rewards are crucial as they include Change Emblems and Season Change Tokens of the chosen Season Change. Also the players from that particular Season Change, which can be exchanged in sets for 92 Overalls, 94 Overalls, and ultimately upgrading up to the chosen Season Change’s Topper. The last reward for each Milestone is as follows :
- Light Season Change: Light Rake Token
- Moderate Season Change: Sturdy Rake Token
- Major Season Change: Heavy Duty Rake Token
These tokens can be used in sets to upgrade Grand Master Kyrie Irving to 102 Overall.
Exchange Season Change Tokens and Cards earned from milestones for higher overall players. And ultimately completing sets till Toppers’ set is achieved.
Season of Change Pack Sets
Turn in Pack Tokens or Players for Pack Tokens and Leaf Selects. Turn in 6 of chosen Season Change Tokens in exchange for a 88-95 Overall player from the same Season Change.
- Change Pack Token Select: Turn in any 2 Season Change Token in exchange for 1 Season Change Token of choice.
- Color Point Exchange Select: Turn in 6 Base Season of Change players in exchange for 10,000 Leaf Points of Choice.
The following Sets are the same for all three Season Changes:
- 92 OVR Season Change Player : Turn in 6 87 OVR players of the chosen Season Change , in exchange for a 92 OVR card from the same Season Change.
- 94 OVR Season Change Team Masters : Turn in 3 92 OVR players of the chosen Season Change , in exchange for a 94 OVR Season Change Team Master of the same Season Change.
- 96 OVR Toppers : Turn in 3 94 OVR players of the chosen Season Change , in exchange for 96 OVR Topper of the same Season Change.
- 98 OVR Topper Upgrade :Turn in 1 94 OVR , 10 87-92 OVR and the 96 OVR Topper of the chosen Season Change , in exchange for the 98 OVR Topper of the same Season Change.
Season of Change Grand Master Sets
- 100 OVR Kyrie Irving: Turn in all 3 98 OVR Toppers in exchange for 100 OVR Grand Master Kyrie Irving and 10K Orange, Red and Light Green Leaves.
- 102 OVR Grand Master Kyrie Irving : Turn in Heavy Duty Rake Token , Sturdy Rake Token , Light Rake Token and 100 OVR Kyrie Irving in exchange for 102 OVR Grand Master Upgrade Kyrie Irving Style Select!
NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Tips and Tricks
As per our calculations, the following sums up the chances for F2P Players. This math will be based on maximum Leaf points that can be earned from events and packs in 24 hours. First, you can buy packs from the store to increase your chances of a topper.
- Change Token Bundle: Buy this pack for only 500 Change Emblems, which contains (can be purchased only 3 in 24 hours ); 6 Random Change Pack Tokens,100 Red, Orange and Light Green Leaves
- Change Token: Buy this pack for only 100 Change Emblems, which contain 1 Random Change Pack Token
- Coin Packs: Buy 125 Change Emblems for 10K coins ( can be purchased only 5x a day )
- Credit Pack : Buy 150 Leaves ( 50 Red , Orange and Light Green) for 50 Credits
Running the Math for F2P Players
As the Blitz event has no limit, here we will add leaf points earned after playing the blitz event at least 5 times.
|Events/Packs||Leaf Points Earned per day||Total Leaf Points Earned|
|Season Change Festival||500||5000|
|Season Change Blitz Event||125||1250|
Thus one can earn 11350 Leaf Points from 10 days of the event from grinding down the events
Additionally, remember Change Emblems are also a must! Here are the approximate emblems that can be earned in 24 hours. After playing the Season Change Festival maximum times, you can earn a maximum of roughly 5500 Change Emblems. You will also get a fair amount of coins precisely 31,250 Coins after playing all the events.
Note: The complete above strategy applies for all the three Season Changes, as the only difference between the three changes is the reward, that is Leaves earned and respective Season Change Token.
NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Players
It is recommended to play The events that contain a limit as they reward more Leaf tokens and Change Emblems. Keep buying packs from the store! Buying packs that require change emblems will, which will help unlock other Season Change Events. Do keep an eye out for stamina as the total stamina required would be nearly equal to 1225. The stamina bar may need a recharge once in a while So keep a note of your stamina from time to time. Watch ads for 50 Stamina from time to time or your second choice would be to only play events that contain a limit.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, I’ll make sure to reply to everyone. Hope you find this NBA Live Mobile 21 Seasons of Change Event Guide useful.