Nier Reincarnation is a highly-acclaimed RPG, which is set in the hollow Nier and Drakengard universe. The game was first released on the JP server in February 2021 and has been developed by Appilbot along with Square Enix. The game features the rich lore and mechanics of the original Nier Series. This game, in particular, is a sequel to Nier Automata. In this Nier Reincarnation Reroll Guide, we will give you the initial tips for rerolling on both Android and iOS.
Reroll Guide in Nier Reincarnation
As we all know, rerolling is certainly a very important aspect of any Gacha game, be it from launch or any other point in the game. Since it’s the only way to get specific characters that you want for both free-to-players and those players that can do light spending money or even for whales.
Best Method to Reroll
This method works for both Android and iOS devices.
- Start the game and at the very beginning, you will start with a guest account.
- Play the tutorial for a bit until you can access the summon window.
- Collect gems from the in-game mailbox, roll on the banner which you like, make sure to see which banner has the characters and weapons you want.
- If you don’t get the character you want, simply uninstall the game and reinstall it from Google Play Store or App Store for iOS users. The game is also available on TapTap and QooApp. You can download the game from there if the game is region-restricted on your Play Store.
For Android devices, you don’t need to uninstall the game, just go to your phone’s settings-> apps and find the game there, and clear all data. This only works for Android. For iOS devices, you will have to reinstall the game for each reroll.
Rerolling with an Emulator
You can start with any emulator, the popular ones are BlueStacks and LDplayer. All the emulators have the necessary functions required for easier rerolls.
- Make an instance with specifications as per your PC’s hardware.
- Install the game on that instance. Once installation is done, close the instance.
- Now make clones of that very instance and continue rerolling on the clones.
- Delete the ones you don’t need, as emulator instances are quite resource-heavy.
Rerolling through a rooted BlueStacks instance
If you have a rooted Bluestack instance, then there is one more way to reroll which doesn’t require cloning. This method will make rerolling slightly easier if you know what you are doing.
- After every failed reroll, go to your phone’s internal storage-> Android-> data.
- Find the game’s folder – com.square_enix.android_googleplay.nierspww
- Delete this folder, and then open the game.
- The game should start from the very beginning again. Repeat till you are satisfied with the reroll.
Note: This method should also work for a rooted Android device, but it may not work for some devices, as some devices have limited access to the Android folder.
Rerolling using Bstweaker
Another way is to use Bstweaker, which basically allows you to change device ID, among various other things, which games like these store to restrict rerolling and other things. Once you get a failed reroll, use Bstweaker to change the instance’s device ID, and you should get a fresh start.
Players should note that the last 2 methods may or may not work for them. If they don’t, use the first method as it’s only slightly more time-consuming as compared to these. Check our below guide on how to reroll more efficiently in Nier Reincarnation or any Gacha games with the help of Bluestacks.
Did you find our Nier Reincarnation Reroll Guide and Tips helpful? Whom did you get in your first reroll? Let us know in the comment section below!