Beldum is a dual-type Tier 1 Raid Boss Pokémon that is long in shape and has robot-like features along with three claw-like appendages behind its back. It has only one eye which is on a Sphere that is further attached to the rest of its body. Beldum is incredibly weak and one of the easiest Pokémon to defeat in battle raids. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters in which players can finish the fight against Beldum as quickly and easily as possible.
Beldum in Pokémon Go
Beldum is a dual-type Steel and Psychic Pokémon with a max CP of only 1104. Its dual nature makes it vulnerable to a lot of different types of counters such as Dark, Fire, Ghost, and Ground attacks. It can evolve into a powerful Pokémon named Metagross but in its current form, it is not a challenge at all, and even players who are not very experienced yet can also defeat it easily.
The best moves from Beldum’s moveset include Take Down and Struggle and both of them have a combined DPS of 22.6. It is the best combination that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. These are the best moves because it doesn’t even have any more attacks in its moveset so the players can now hopefully understand how weak this Pokémon is.
Best counters against Beldum in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Beldum and guarantee themselves a win.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Ember/Blast Burn
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Shadow Ball
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Foul Play
- Darkrai: Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite/Crunch
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Overheat
- Chandelure: Incinerate/Shadow Ball
- Gengar: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Darmanitan (Standard): Fire Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Pyroar (Female): Fire Fang/Overheat
- Hoope (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Hoopa (Unbound): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Entei: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Pyroar: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Flareon: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Hydreigon: Bite/Brutal Swing
- Arcanine: Fire Fang/Fire Blast
- Salamence: Fire Fang/Fire Blast
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Bite/Drill Run
- Typhlosion: Incinerate/Overheat
- Magmortar: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Blastoise (Mega): Bite/Hydro Cannon
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Power
By now it must be pretty evident to all the players who are reading this guide that Beldum is one of the easiest Pokémon to defeat in Pokémon Go and even the most basic team with just the right type of counters will be enough to fight. Players can use any of the Pokémon mentioned above and ensure their victory.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Beldum counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!