Diglett is a unique Pokemon with visually distinct features. The Pokemon is very small and brown in color. Diglett’s appearance is also very peculiar as most of its body seems to be buried underground. The only thing that is visible above the ground is Diglett’s head. Due to its small stature, Diglett is the lightest and shortest Ground-type Pokemon. In this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters with which one can defeat Diglett easily in raids.
Diglett in Pokémon Go
Diglett is easily distinguishable among all the other Pokemon by its beady black eyes and large, round, pink nose. Diglett is a Ground-type Pokémon so it is vulnerable to Water, Grass, and Ice moves.
This tiny Pokemon’s strongest moveset is Mud-Slap and Return. Its CP can reach a maximum limit of 676. Diglett is known to evolve into Dugtrio. The Pokemon has 109 attack points, 78 defense points, and 67 stamina points.
Best counters for Diglett in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Diglett in Pokémon Go and guarantee themselves a win.
- Porygon-Z: Lock-On/Solar Beam
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Roserade: Bullet Seed/Leaf Storm
- Samurott: Fury Cutter/Hydro Cannon
- Greninja: Bubble/Hydro Pump
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Power Whip
- Celebi: Magical Leaf/Leaf Storm
- Floatzel: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Empoleon: Waterfall/Hydro Cannon
- Omastar: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Kingdra: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Crawdaunt: Waterfall/Crabhammer
- Simipour: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Vaporeon: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Torterra: Razor Leaf/Frenzy Plant
- Golduck: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Starmie: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Darmanitan (Galarian Standard): Ice Fang/Ice Punch
- Exeggutor: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Exeggutor (Alola): Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Sunflora: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Cherrim: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Cherrim (Overcast): Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Cherrim (Sunny): Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Tangrowth: Infestation/Solar Beam
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Glaceon: Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Maractus: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Tapu Bulu: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam
- Palkia: Dragon Breath/Aqua Tai
- Tapu Fini: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Leaf Blade
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Psystrike
- Breloom: Counter/Seed Bomb
Use all the moveset combinations effectively to take down your opponents in a match. Keep in mind that Diglett is most vulnerable to water, grass, and ice while it is resistant to poison, rock, and electric.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Diglett counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!