Hisuian Voltorb is a Tier 1 Raid Boss which looks like a large Pokéball. It is spherical in shape and is colored with its top half being red and the bottom half white. In its Hisuian form, it looks like the ancient Pokeballs of the era with a hole on top and the texture of their surface is similar to that of the wood grain. It is a pretty easy opponent to fight against and in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Hisuian Voltorb to finish this raid as quickly and easily as possible.
Hisuian Voltorb in Pokémon Go
Hisuian Voltorb is a dual-type Electric and Grass-type Pokémon with a maximum boss CP of just 1010. It has a number of counter options available against it such as Bug, Fire, Ice, and Poison which makes it even easier to fight against along with its low CP. Experienced players are guaranteed to win against Hisuian Voltorb and easily go solo while new players also have a pretty high chance of winning as long as they carry the right set of counters along with themselves.
Hisuian Voltorb Movesets
The best moves from the moveset of Hisuian Voltorb are Charge Beam and Thunderbolt. Both of them have a combined DPS of 47.1 and are also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Tackle, Energy Ball, and Swift.
Best counters against Hisuian Voltorb in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Hisuian Voltorb and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Sludge Bomb
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Glalie (Mega): Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Fire Punch
- Scizor (Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Abomasnow (Mega): Powder Snow/Blizzard
- Nihilego: Acid/Gunk Shot
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Darmanitan (Galarian): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Deoxys (Attack): Poison Jab/Dark Pulse
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Flareon: Ember/Overheat
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Weavile: Snarl/Avalanche
- Lopuny (Mega): Pound/Focus Blast
- Typhlosion: Ember/Overheat
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Pheromosa: Bug Bite/Bug Buzz
- Yanmega: Wing Attack/Bug Buzz
- Chandelure: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Pyroar: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate/Sacred Fire
- Entei: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Dragon Claw
Hisuian Voltorb is one of the easiest Pokémons to fight against in Battle Raids and if players are using their highest level Pokémons from the list provided above, they are guaranteed to win the match against Hisuian Voltorb and even if they don’t have the Pokemons mentioned above, they can use their highest heavy hitting Pokemon of the right type and they would be good to go.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Hisuian Voltorb counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!