Lampent fall under the Ghost and Fire-type category Pokémon in Pokémon Go. The Pokémon max CP value is 1931, with the following stats in Pokémon Go: 169 ATK, 115 DEF, and 155 STA. The Pokémon was originally found in the Unova region in Generation V. Lampent is weak towards Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, and Water-type moves. Here’s our Pokémon Go guide on counters for Lampent to know how to defeat it.
Lampent in Pokémon Go
Lampent will be included in the game on Litwick Community Day which is on October 15, 2022. The Ghost and Fire-type will be introduced as a special tier 4 raid boss, with a CP of 19902. Lampent can be caught with a 917- 976 CP at Level 20 with no weather boost and 1146 – 1220 CP at Level 25 with a Fog or Sunny weather boost.
Lampent’s best moves can be divided into two categories, fast moves and charge moves. Lampent’s fast moves include Astonish and Ember. The Pokemon’s charge moves include Flame Burst, Heat Wave, and Energy Ball.
Best counters for Lampent in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters to use against Lampent in Pokémon Go.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw /Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Hydreigon: Bite/Brutal Swing
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Rock Wrecker
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Darkrai: Snarl/Shadow Ball
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Gengar: Lick/Shadow Bal
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Yveltal: Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Terrakion: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Crawdaunt: Snarl/Crabhammer
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Gigalith: Smack Down/Meteor Beam
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Wild Charge
- Hoopa (Unbound): Astonish/Dark Pulse
- Empoleon: Waterfall/Hydro Cannon Water
- Slowbro (Mega): Water Gun/Water Pulse
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon Water
Lampent’s charged moves can deal a decent amount of a blow but they are not much of a bother. Get a Generation IV variant and engage in raids. Just remember to use all the counters according to the situation.
What are your thoughts about our article on Lampent counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!