Nidorino is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a small rabbit-sized Pokémon and has large ears, whiskers, and front teeth. The back of Nidorino has spines that can become poisonous if the Pokémon feels like it’s under attack. It is a decent opponent which can become difficult to fight against if the players don’t have the right counters for it. So in this Pokémon GO guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Nidorino with ease in raids.
Nidorino Pokémon Go
Nidorino is a Poison-type Pokemon with a maximum CP of 10237. It is vulnerable to Psychic and Ground-type attacks. Since it has a huge amount of CP with relatively fewer options for counters, it becomes a difficult opponent and new players might need to go against it in groups of 2 or 3 trainees while experienced players can go solo if they want to.
The best moves from the moveset of Nidorino are Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb. Both of them have a combined DPS of 56.7. It is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Poison Sting, Horn Attack, and Dig among a few more.
Best counters against Nidorino in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Nidorino and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Psychic
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Deoxys (Attack): Zen Headbutt/Zap Cannon
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Regigigas: Zen Headbutt/Giga Impact
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Attack/Blast Burn
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Blaziken (Mega): Fire Spin/Brave Bird
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Espeon: Confusion/Future Sight
- Articuno (Galarian): Confusion/Future Sight
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/High Horsepower
- Lunala: Confusion/Future Sight
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Psychic
- Exeggutor: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite/Hydro Pump
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Bite/Drill Run
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Celebi: Confusion/Psychic
Nidorino is a Tier 3 raid boss which means it’s not supposed to be taken lightly at all. It’s a Poison-type that can be countered with Psychic and Ground-type attacks which means players should try to include their strongest heavy-hitting Pokémons from these types in their teams to ensure a perfect victory.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Nidorino counters in Pokémon GO? Let us know in the comments below