Video games are double the fun when played with friends and Rocket League is no different. Since Rocket League Sideswipe is available on both Android and iOS devices, your friends could be playing on different operating systems but fret not! Rocket League Sideswipe is cross-platform as well, so there are no complications on playing with friends using different devices to create a party.
First things first, you need to add your friends first before you can invite them.
How to Add Friends on Rocket League Sideswipe
- Open the game app and look for the humanoid icon on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the icon and you probably will not have any friends added, but may have requested if anyone sent a request to your username.
3. If there are any requests, you can go to the requests tab and accept or ignore requests if you wish.
4. Click on Add Epic friends, which will pop up your keyboard. Then type your friend’s username and hit the Add Friend button.
Once your friend accepts your request, then you can form a party with them to play with.
How to invite friends to your party in Rocket League Sideswipe
- Click on the humanoid button on the top right corner of your screen to open your friend list.
- Check if your friend is online, you cannot form a party with a friend if they are offline.
- Click on their username and tap on “Invite to Party”.
- Click on the “+” icon on the right ride of your namecard on the top right corner of your screen.
- All you online friends will show up here, next click on the friend you want to invite to your party.
- Once they are in the same party as you, hit play and enjoy!
The process is pretty simple and there should not be any technical difficulties. However, sometimes the friend list might not load and that is probably because of network delay.