Stumble Guys: Tips to get special Skins in the game

Get your hands on the most unique skins!

Stumble Guys is a casual multiplayer game from Scopely. It is very similar to the popular game Fall Guys which is available across various platforms but on mobile as of yet. This game provides an excellent opportunity for players who want to experience similar gameplay but on their mobile phones instead. It has many obstacles that players need to cross during each level of the match and survive till the end to become the winner. The developers provide a lot of skins to choose from so that players can set themselves apart from others and here’s how they can gain access to these special skins in Stumble Guys.

List of all the special Skins in Stumble Guys

Stumble Guys offers skins in various rarities such as Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Special, and so on. So here are all the different types of skins available in Stumble Guys along with their type.

Legendary Skins

1. Banana

Stumble Guys Banana Skin
Image via Kitka Games
  • Banana Guy
  • Super Banana
  • Splitz
  • Banana Surfer
  • Darkpeel
  • Golden Banana

2. Skeletons

  • Crimson Skull
  • Super Bones
  • Bones Noir
  • Darkslide
  • H.W. Bonefield
  • Merry Skeleton
  • I <3 Skele
  • Bonez McBling 

3. Rabbids

  • Rabbid Rider
  • Rabbid Guy
  • Sensei Rabbid
  • Pirate Rabbid
  • Luchador Rabbid
  • Royal Rabbid

4. Animals

  • Leonidas
  • Warthog
  • Ragged Tooth
  • Laser Shark
  • Jacked Rudolf
  • Spanish Boar
  • German Lion
  • Sprinkles
  • Marshmallow
  • Anubis
  • Red Panda
  • Polar Bear
  • Gummy Bara
  • Candie Bear
  • Nian Beast
  • Capybara
  • Gobble Gobble
  • Horus
  • Hatchy 
  • Sprinkes (dark) 

5. Pride Collection

  • Trans Pride
  • Ace Pride
  • Non-Binary Pride

6. Miscellaneous

  • Red Demon
  • Stumble King
  • Hazmat NBC
  • Ninja Kai
  • Sisunaut
  • Hatshepsut
  • Stumblebot MK3
  • Dr. Egg
  • Stumble Queen
  • Shogun Master
  • Goblin Mech
  • Valkyrie
  • Super Guy
  • Brainy Brian
  • Dead Fred
  • Jack Lantern
  • Ohana
  • Onijutsu
  • Judge Rindhold
  • Yang
  • Yin
  • Vile Gal
  • Vile Guy
  • Chibi Gal
  • Shimmer
  • Chibi Guy
  • Veloci T
  • Eggy Weggy
  • Block Dasher
  • Oni
  • Neon
  • Stumble Invaders
  • Robot Guy
  • Pepperoni 2100
  • RIP Streamer
  • Ninjacopter
  • 3D Guy
  • Jetpack Jones
  • Cereal Killer
  • Sundark Angel
  • Good n’ Evil
  • Barbie (blonde)
  • Ken
  • Pixel Blue Ninja
  • Pixel Boxer
  • Furiken
  • DJ R4bbit
  • Cmdr. Hopscotch
  • Christmas Future
  • Mrs. Claus
  • DJ Jet
  • Santa Claws
  • Gingerbread Gal
  • Gingerbread Guy
  • Japan Robot
  • Brazil King
  • Strawberry Rita
  • Super Gal
  • Metal Goblin Mech
  • Barbie (brunette)
  • Pixel Guy
  • Stumblestein
  • Battle Angel
  • Cyborg
  • Sup Dog
  • Glowman
  • Dark Angel
  • Pixel Gal
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Carnivaler
  • Angel
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Inside Out
  • Golden Gloves
  • Stumble Love
  • Fly Kween
  • Ms. Invisible
  • Mr. Invisible
  • Pharaoh
  • Cleopatra
  • Babydoll
  • Noir 5py 

Special Skins

Stumble Guys Special Skins Game Guide Cover
Image via Kitka Games

1. Diamond special skins

  • Diamond Demon
  • Diamond Rabbid
  • Capt. Diamondheart
  • Diamond Banana
  • The Beast 

2. Golden special skins

  • Golden Sensei
  • Golden Robo
  • Capt. Goldheart
  • Gridiron
  • Gold Rabbid

3. Gemstone special skins

  • Jade Nian Beast
  • Sei Taishogun
  • Amethyst Nyx
  • Ruby Cupid

4. Miscellaneous special skins

  • Inferno Dragon
  • Dynamitron
  • Frozen Valkyrie
  • Skeletal Dragon
  • The Free Spirit
  • Sensei Firefist
  • Smoke
  • Orbit
  • Apocalypse
  • Rane Ryder
  • Bolt
  • Rain
  • Kayo Rayo
  • Kayo Fuego
  • Dark Firefirst
  • Twister
  • Liquid Rainbow
  • Pixel Taishogun
  • Pixel Orbit
  • Squirt
  • Barbie Fan Guy
  • MrBeast (car)
  • Tidal Wave 
  • Phoenix 
  • Meteor

Mythic Skins

Stumble Guys Mythic Skins
Image via Kitka Games

1. Barbie mythic skins

  • Sparkle Barbie (jumpsuit)
  • Sparkle Barbie (two-piece)
  • Sparkle Ken

2. Mr Beast mythic skins

  • MrBeast 
  • MrBeast Magic 

3. Miscellaneous mythic skins

  • Dusk Dragon
  • Sereia
  • Emoji-jutsu
  • Cancer
  • Uncle Sam
  • Moonstache
  • Hot Gloves McLove
  • Unpeeled 
  • Glitchy 
  • Leo 

How to get the special Skins in Stumble Guys

There are several ways using which players can acquire various skins in Stumble Guys. Some of these ways are free to try out while some of them require players to use actual money to be to gain access to these special skins. Here are all the ways that players can try out.

1. Using the Lucky Wheel

This feature allows players to spin the Lucky Wheel which gives them the chance to earn various rewards which sometimes might turn out to be Special Skins too. Players can win Stumble Tokens, Gems, and Special Skins upon spinning the Lucky Wheel but the chances of getting skins are on the lower side.

Stumble Guys Lucky Wheel
Image Kitka Games

This is because there is a 75% chance of winning random Gems or Stumble Tokens and a 25% of winning a Special Skin after turning a Lucky Wheel in Stumble Guys.

2. Epic Skin Spins

Stumble Guys also has an in-game shop that provides players with the option to buy skins of Common, Rare, and Epic rarities. But the chances of getting a Special Skin from Epic Skin Spins is less than 1%. Players will need to do the spin at least 100 times to increase their chances of getting a Special Skin and it would cost them around 3500 Stumble Coins.

3. Buying the Stumble Pass

This is the only paid method available to acquire Special Skins in Stumble Guys as it is the official battle pass of the game. Players can unlock Premium Rewards for themselves by buying the Stumble Pass and the Special Skins are available to be acquired on the 29th Tier.

The pass costs 1200 Gems and as it is very difficult to earn a lot of gems quickly in Stumble Guys, players will most probably need to use real money to get their hands on the Stumble Pass.

For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp groupTelegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google NewsInstagram, and Twitter for quick updates.

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Back to top button