Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad is a free military RPG game, in which the player plays as commander and leads a squad of 5 soldiers. The game is basically a 5vs5 shooting battle, in which you deploy your soldiers out to the battlefield in order to defeat the enemy. The soldiers are trained and commanded by the commander. There are already 5 soldiers of various roles who are already unlocked for free at the start, for your first battle. After that, the more battles you fight, the more soldiers you will be able to unlock. In this article, you will get to know the basic requirements and the tips and tricks to unlock the soldiers in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad.
Basic requirements for Unlocking a soldier in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad
To unlock a soldier you will require Intel Credits. Intel credits are like fragments for obtaining a new hero. Every soldier in this game requires a specific amount of intel credits to unlock them. After you have the required amount of intel you can activate the very soldier you want. Her is an in-game example of the basic requirements for unlocking a soldier in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad.
As you can see above, here is an in-game soldier named Ryan. Pay attention to the colored boxes and the numbers near it.
- 15/15. This is the required amount of intel credits to activate Ryan. If you don’t reach the max credits of the soldier, then it won’t unlock. However, for other soldiers, it differs.
- You have collected enough intel credits for a new recruit. As this statement shows up, you can be sure that you have enough intel credits. However, if you don’t own the required amount of credits, then this statement will be showing you the remaining amount of credits required in order to fill the gap.
- These stars indicate the rating of the soldier, it differs from soldier to soldier. The higher the stars, the more powerful is the soldier. Apart from this, it also decides the number of intel credits required to unlock the hero.
You can refer to this table to know how many Intel do you require for the corresponding star levels.
|Intel Credits required||Stars of the Soldiers|
- Finally, the Activate button. It will only lit up when you have acquired enough intel credits, or else the button will be replaced by “find“.
Tips and Tricks to unlock soldiers fast in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad
Before you start unlocking soldiers in the game, here are some tips and tricks to unlock soldiers quickly in the game.
- The easiest way around is to level up your account by playing the game more and more. The best mode would be to play the campaign mode. In campaign mode, all you have to do is complete the chapters and unlock various rewards after you win the match.
- Each chapter has intel credits of various soldiers in it. When a subchapter is over, you get a few credits But when the whole chapter is over you are rewarded with gold bars, cash, and a lot of intel credits. Usually, the 1-star soldiers get unlocked instantly.
- By completing the daily objectives. In the daily objectives section, you can find objectives in which the reward is a few intel credits. However, it is really a lot less when compared to other ways of farming the credits. But this is easier to get as compared to other modes.
- By actively playing the game you will obtain a lot of cash and gold bars. You can always exchange the gold bars for Advanced O.R.B. Crate. It contains soldier intels, soldier gear, and many extra items.
- Always remember to collect the free Basic O.R.B. Crate. It is available every 9 hours. You can spend 20000 in-game cash to get it instantly. It also provided you a few intel credits for random soldiers.
- If you are ready to make an investment of real money then you can buy the soldier bundles in the Vendor section. The bundle comes with a particular soldier that can be activated instantly after you buy it. Along with the soldier it gives you a few extra items. There are various bundles available in the game. Buy the bundle according to your budget.
- In the Vendor, if you look in the raid section, you can buy the intel of random soldiers which refreshes every week. In order to buy them, you have to spend the in-game currency. But keep in mind, these will only provide you intels, not the soldier itself.
- At last, you can complete the time-limited events, in the event section. These events grant you special awards and mainly intel credits. This mode proves to be a beneficial one because you don’t have to spend any money and you can gather the intel credits. Additionally, you can get special rewards while leveling up your account too.
By now we have covered the best ways to unlock characters in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad. It depends upon you, whether you want to grind and acquire the intel credits or take the help of Vendor and O.R.B Depot. Farming for intel credit is definitely a very long process. However, it’s cost-effective, grants you experience points for increasing account level and mainly you explore different strategies. Also, you get to know about the combat techniques and knowledge about the game.
We hope you find these tips and tricks to unlock soldiers in Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad helpful. Let us know your opinions in the comment section below!