Tower of Fantasy is the new open-world MMORPG developed by Hotta Studio and published by Level Infinite. While having similarities with Genshin Impact by HoYoverse, the game has shown potential signs of making its way to players’ libraries as soon as the debut day. Being an MMORPG game, the game enables players to play together and this multiplies the fun to do quests. In this article, we will cover how to add friends in Tower Of Fantasy.
How to add friends in Tower of Fantasy
- First, log in to the game and select the server with the character you want to send a friend request as.
- Then, tap on the menu button in the upper right corner of the screen. Select the “Friends” option there.
- The menu will redirect to the friends’ page. You will notice 2 options at the bottom left region of the screen. Press the “Search & Add”.
- After the tap, a window will show up with the names of other wanderers. At the bottom right bar, you will see a search bar where you can search players by character name.
- Do ask your friend’s name and enter the name correctly. Once you find the character, press the add button.
That’s it. The name will show up in your friend list when the player will accept your request. So that’s how you can add friends on Tower Of Fantasy. Hope you enjoy the game with your friend as this game is a perfect combination of adventures and the breeze of the open world.
What are your thoughts about our guide on how to add friends in Tower of Fantasy? Let us know in the comment section below!