Tower of God: Great Journey is the latest entry to the world of RPG genre titles. From the house of NGELGAMES, the game’s plot is based on the same world as in the original anime, with a story that retells the major events. Players can assemble a variety of characters for use in battle. Each character possesses a unique set of abilities that may be used simply by tapping the character symbol while in battle. Ever since its launch, the game has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Tower of God: Great Journey.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Tower of God: Great Journey.
How to Contact Tower of God: Great Journey customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Tower of God: Great Journey customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Tower of God: Great Journey. Players can contact them from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official support website of Tower of God: Great Journey, or reach out to the Developers at NGELGAMES directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the menu icon located at the top right corner of the home screen.
- A drop-down list of menu options would appear to the right of your screen next. You will find a cogwheel icon aligned separately in a column, at the rightmost end. Tap on that next.
- This would take you to the Option menu. The in-game Option menu contains six tabs, stacked one below the other at the extreme left side of the menu. Navigate to the Customer Service tab once you find it.
- Under the Customer Service menu, you will come across the Community forum, where a lot of Frequently Asked Queries pertaining to Account, Transaction, Installation/Access/Execution, Game Description, and Event have already been addressed by the developers. To read the answers, simply scroll down and navigate to the relevant section under which your issue falls. You may even filter the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. Next, tap on the relevant question when you find it to see the answer/fix for the same. It is likely that you would find your exact issue over here.
Submitting a Ticket
If your issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed under the FAQ section, you may resort to raising a Support Ticket. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- While still on the Customer Service page, you will find a dedicated column on the left where there would be a headset icon aligned just below the Community tab. Tap on that.
- This would take you to the Support Ticket page where you will be asked to provide the following inputs:
- Requester’s Email Address(Your Email Address)
- The subject of your Query
- In-game Nickname
- Account Number/UserUID
- Inquiry Type (Choose the one that best describes your issue, from the drop-down list)
- A Detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments in the form of screenshots for better assistance.
- Once you are done providing all the inputs, select the checkbox beside “I’m not a robot” to pass the test.
- Finally, tap on the Submit button to successfully submit a ticket.
The Customer Support team will get in touch with you at the email address provided, within 72 hours. You can additionally do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via the official website of Tower of God: Great Journey
Players can directly go to the official help website of Tower of God: Great Journey and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official website of Tower of God: Great Journey here.
- Once you are re-directed to the official website, tap on the three-line bar located at the top-left corner of the webpage.
- Choose Official Forum from the drop-down list that appears. This would take you to the Official Forum Page.
- Under the Official Forum Page, you must tap on the three-line bar located at the top-left corner. The drop-down menu that appears next, shows all the options that you can navigate to under this page. You may access the FAQ section, Community section, Events, Notices, and Official Contents section from there. However, to access the Community section and contribute to the same, you must log in with your game account first.
- If your issue remains unresolved even after accessing these sections, you must Submit a Ticket by navigating to that section from the drop-down list and filling in the required information.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You may approach the team at @TowerofGod_EN the official Twitter handle of Tower of God: Great Journey. You can additionally reach out to the team at the official Facebook Page of Tower of God: Great Journey. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Tower of God: Great Journey customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.