Vendir: Plague of Lies is the newest addition to the world of dark-theme RPG games. The game follows up a single storyline-based game mode in which players are given a choice of a type of character they want to choose. These characters are categorized as per classes and thus players have to choose as per their desire and the start of the game. The gameplay mechanics are very easy to learn as well. Thus, let us go into detail and see how this Vendir: Plague of Lies Beginners Guide RPG game can help us pass our leisure time with enthusiasm.
Vendir: Plague of Lies is a dark-themed RPG game where the players have to select a class character as per their desire by going through the details of each class. Players will then start off with the storyline. Players can thus then go ahead throughout the map with the help of a joystick present on the left side of the game screen.
The game also allows a combat fight scene in the middle of the storyline. The fighting mechanics in the game are really easy, players are given a few points for every character and thus they can go for the free melee attacks and even use those points given for each character for every heavy attack. Vendir: Plague of Lies comes with many interesting features as well such as an inventory where players can check out all the itineraries they hold. Players even have a crafting area where they can craft new weapons for their character.
The game follows up a unique feature that, while going towards your destination, the game runs in great 2D graphics and during the fight scenes the game shifts itself into a 3D closer view where the characters get fair chances one by one and thus attack their opponent.
Introducing the Basics of Vendir: Plague of Lies
The game has many important and basic features which are considered the main component of the game. Thus, players need to know well about them so that they can easily follow up through the game and play it with their best potential unleashed.
Mastering the Character Classes
Vendir: Plague of Lies offers four classes of characters to the players before starting off the storyline journey. The four classes are followed as:
- Performer: A successor of a bard’s family that has followed up for centuries. This character has great charismatic statistics and thus gazes at the best sets of skills. Still, the character lacks some of the hidden talents such as physical strengths and thus creates a huge drawback while fighting.
- Bandit: Bandit is the class character in which the character goes through a lot of rough situations from their childhood. The character faces lots of struggles such as poverty, lack of education, and food. The plus point is that this class character is one of the best ones considered in its combat skills and thus does not fear any hurdles that come in his path.
- Academic: The child of a great Plague doctor of the town, this character is one of the most intelligent players can ever choose. It is often seen that if you are intelligent enough, you can beat the strongest ones in no time and so does this character follows.
- Brute: A character that suffered a severe Plague and at last was left to go to the doors of heaven. Later came out of the traumatic situation and became so powerful that if it lands a punch on its opponent, the opponent will just go unconscious in no time. The character is actually known for its great strength and ability to deal with damage.
Utilizing your Inventory
Inventory is the place where players can check out all the items that are held by their character. Any set of weapons, food, map, or any other itineraries just gets popped up in the inventory section and thus players can even use them through this section easily. Players can go to the inventory section by tapping the Sword icon on their game screen.
The best part is that this section also shows details about Characters, Skills, and Quests. The Character section shows detailed statistics about the character in use and thus players can judge the improvement of their character through this. The skills section shows all the heavy attack skills that get unlocked by playing further. Players can even change their set of skills and set as per their desire. Quests show up the assigned tasks for the players and thus by completing them players receive great rewards.
In the crafts section, players craft their weapons and food mainly. The most important aspect of the game is that two, players need to follow some easy steps and thus can craft their items.
- Tap on the boxes present in the game screen under the Crafts section.
- Select the items as required and then tap on the Craft option.
Thus, by following this players can craft the desired items. Players can even upgrade and dismantle the crafted items through the Upgrade and Dismantle sub-sections.
Vendir: Plague of Lies Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
After spending a fair amount of time in the game, here is a collection of some of our best tips and tricks to assist beginners in Vendir: Plague of Lies.
- Choose the best class character by going through the details of all four classes. Every character is unique in their way, some are way stronger and some are weak but have the capability to wipe out opponents. Thus, go through the details and their stats and then choose the best character as per your need.
- Craft as many items as you can. Players need weapons for fighting, they can even get them as well, but the most important of all is food. Food is the most essential item that will help out players to increase their health points after an intense fight and will also help them to survive as well.
- Complete the Quests as early as possible. Players can claim Golds which is the only in-game currency and thus can buy anything they want that will be valuable onwards their progression.
- Unlock more Skills and try to unlock every possible skill in the skill tree. This will make the character stronger and thus players can easily use their characters and defeat their opponents easily.
- Use the Points you get while fighting against opponents wisely. Every character will have a limited amount of points and thus players must think wisely and then use the points over heavy attacks when it is required.
Vendir: Plague of Lies is an adaptation of a famous Xbox and PC game that is now available on android and iOS devices. The game focuses on its interesting dark-themed storyline and is an RPG-based game. Thus, follow up the detailed beginners guide and become the best survivor who overcame the dangerous plague virus and thus saved its town.
That’s all for today’s Vendir: Plague of Lies Beginners Guide! Did you find this Vendir: Plague of Lies Beginners Guide useful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.