Viking Rise is an online multiplayer, base-building, real-time war strategy game. From the house of IGG.COM, the game is based on Norse mythology. As the Chief of a Viking tribe, players must assume control with the intention of growing their tribe into a complete civilization. However, as your area expands, new enemies and threats will appear. Users need to not only protect their camp from these assaults but also raise an army of Vikings and tackle the threat before it can harm them. Ever since its launch users from all corners of the globe have flocked in to challenge players from around the world or fight alongside allies and prove that they have what it takes to emerge victorious. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Viking Rise.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Viking Rise.
How to Contact Viking Rise customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Viking Rise customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Viking Rise. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center, or they can reach out to the Developers at IGG directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Chief Profile icon located at the top left corner of the home screen. This would take you to the Chief Profile menu.
- The Chief Profile menu has 4 tabs aligned to the left, namely, Personal Info, More Information, Rankings, and Settings. Players must navigate to the Settings tab next.
- Under the Settings menu, you will find the Help option amidst several others. Tap on that.
- You will be headed to the in-game Help menu. From this menu, you can get in touch with the support team, via two different routes.
Contacting via the Live Chat System
The Help menu has a dedicated Live Chat option that allows users to talk to a Live Agent from the Customer Support team. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- From the Help menu, head to Live Chat.
- This would redirect you to the Live Chat menu page where you will be provided with a list of categories. You need to pick the category of your query/issue. It may be Login/Account/Payment related or some other Game issue. Choose the category that is the best fit for your case.
- Upon doing so, you will be connected to an Agent from the Support team. You both will enter a common chat room.
- The Live Agent will greet you formally and ask about your issue. The series of questions asked next, would depend on the category that you pick and also on the Live Agen. However, he/she would generally start by asking for your name, followed by a detailed description of your issue and relevant screenshots for better assistance.
- To upload screenshots, tap on the plus icon located to the right of the text box. You can continue to seek clarification on your issue until and unless it has been resolved. Once you feel that your issue has been sorted, tap on the Close Chat button in this Chat Room to close the Chat Room.
Note: You need to respond to the messages from the Live Agent within 5 minutes failing which, the Live Chat Room will be automatically closed.
Submitting a Ticket
Another alternative to getting in touch with the Support team is Raising a Ticket. To do so, head back to the Help page and adhere to the steps below:
- From the Help page, tap on the Submit Issues option.
- This would redirect you to the Viking Rise Issue Raising page. This [age has 3 tabs namely, FAQs, Submit Ticket, and My Tickets.
- Under the FAQ section, you will find that the developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Queries and given solutions to recently reported issues/bugs under these sections. To read the answers to those, simply look for your query under this section and tap on that when you find it. You may also filter the results by inputting keywords from your issue in the search bar. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue out there.
- However, if you do not find a fix to your issue, you need to raise a ticket. To do so, navigate to the Submit Ticket section. You will be asked for the following details under this section.
- The category of your issue (Choose the relevant one from the drop-down list)
- The sub-category of your issue (Choose the relevant one from the drop-down list)
- Your Chief ID (Select it from the drop-down list)
- Contact Email.
- Details of your issue.
- Time and Date of Purchase (in case of issues relating to in-app purchases)
- Screenshots of your issue for better assistance (File size should be within 10 MB).
- Once you have provided all the details, tap on the Submit button present at the bottom to successfully submit your Ticket.
The Developer team will get back to you at the email address provided within 72 hours. You may additionally keep a tab on the progress of your Ticket raised under the My Tickets tab.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. Players can contact at @VikingRise which is the official Facebook page of Viking Rise. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord Server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Viking Rise? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!