Wild Arena Survivors is a new Battle Royale shooter game that has recently soft-launched in select regions. From the house of Ubisoft, the game asks users to pick their Survivor to fight against 39 other users on an exotic island. Even before a global launch, the game has clocked up 50K+ downloads as users from various regions have joined in this wild battle to prove themselves on an untamed and exotic island. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Wild Arena Survivors. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Wild Arena Survivors.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and issues relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact Wild Arena Survivors customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Wild Arena Survivors customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Wild Arena Survivors. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact us via the official support website, or reach out to the Developers at Ubisoft directly, via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon present on the top-right corner of the in-game home screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- The Settings menu has six tabs, namely, General, Gameplay, Graphics, Audio, Quick Chat, and Support. You will find them on the left of your screen. Users must navigate to the Support tab.
- Tap on the Contact Us option under the Need Help? section next. This would take you to the Mobile Support Website of Wild Arena Survivors.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To view them, you just need to navigate to the category under which your issue/query falls, and read the answers by just tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. It is like you will find your exact issue here.
Reporting a case
- If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to connect to the Online Chat Support. To do so, just tap on the message icon present in the bottom right corner of the Support Page.
- You will be immediately connected to a chatbot. It would ask for the following details stepwise, in the form of texts.
- Your email address is the very first step.
- You will be asked to select the category of your issue next from the choices listed out by the bot. It may be Accounts-related, Gameplay related, or some other category.
- Once you revert back, it would ask you to select a sub-category next, from the options listed.
- Finally, you will be asked to describe your issue/query in detail.
- Upon, describing your issue, tap on Send. This would forward your Case to the Support Team Experts who would get back to you at the email address provided by you within 48 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
Note: Users must check all their mail folders during this period(even the SPAM folder) to not miss out on the replies. Refrain from starting a new conversation during this 48-hour period as it may slow down their replies.
How to Contact via Wild Arena Survivors Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Wild Arena Survivors and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the game’s official website. This would redirect you to the Support website of Wild Arena Survivors.
- You can access the Frequently Asked Queries and Report a Case from this Page. The steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly to the account. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You can reach out to the team at @WildArenaSurvivors, which is the official Facebook ID of Wild Arena Survivors. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Wild Arena Survivors customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!