Headsets not only block external noises and limit disturbance but also build team communication during a game. We all know that having a good headphone not only improves attention but also your overall gaming experience. In order to do so, you’ll have to go for one that delivers high-quality audio performance and a satisfactory level of comfort. Since it’s specifically about gaming, a microphone also becomes important for people playing multiplayer games. It is really important to choose the best mobile gaming headphones to play games in 2020.
There are many options out there but there’s usually a compromise on some aspect. If you’re a gamer looking for a professional gaming headset, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we have compiled our top picks for the best mobile gaming headphones for 2020 under different price ranges.
- Best headphones under INR 2,200 ($30)
- Best headphones under INR 5,000 ($65)
- 3. JBL Quantum 300 Hybrid Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset
- 4. Turtle Beach Atlas One
- 5. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset
- 6. Logitech G331 Gaming Headset 6 mm Flip-to-Mute Mic
- 7. HyperX HX-HSCSC-BK Cloud Stinger Core Gaming Headset
- Best headphones under INR 10,000 ($135)
Best headphones under INR 2,200 ($30)
Not all Headphones under this price range have surround-sound features. Nowadays we are witnessing more headphones with noise-cancelling features. There can be an issue because of the size of ear pads but if your budget is under INR 2200 then we have listed some headphones which we have used.
1. Redgear Cosmo 7.1
Features of Redgear Cosmo 7.1
- 7.1 Virtual surround sound for all types of games and music
- Noise cancellation microphone
- LED effect on the Earcups and tip of the microphone
- Colorful Design
- Impedance: 1kHz/32Ω. Sensitivity: 103±3dB
- Drivers: 50mm
- Speaker frequency: 20-20kHz
- Cord length : 2.2m
RedGear Cosmo has a 7.1 surround sound engine that helps the players to listen and understands opponents’ tactics more accurately. The 7.1 engine helps you to receive the sound covering all the angles. It will help you to stay focussed and destroy your enemies before they even spot your location.
RedGear Cosmo has an amazing RGB LED light effect on ear-ups and the tip of the microphone. You can play all your games and kill your enemies in style with the RedGear Cosmo. The Cosmo has an adjustable and noise-canceling microphone that can be used as per the gaming situations.
2. HP H2800 Stereo Foldable Headset with Mic
- Bold bass and crisp treble brings out the full range of sound for your movies, music, and more
- The foldable design and flat cable provides easy storage and portability
- The in-line microphone allows convenient hands-free chatting while music is automatically muted
- Control the sound with full in-line audio control on the headset cable
- Relax with the soft ear pads and precise fit of the adjustable headband
HP H2800 Stereo has Noise cancellation that helps reduce ear fatigue associated with long periods of the gaming sessions with headphones. May help in reducing stress caused by sensory overstimulation. The Inline Mic is what makes it unique in this price range.
There are various players who use it for live streaming using Twitch, YouTube, etc. It works smoothly on computers & smartphones. This makes it one of the best headphones in 2020 under this price range.
Best headphones under INR 5,000 ($65)
Headphones under this range have powerful neodymium drivers with a flip to mute mic. You will not face issues related to the size of ear pads and headphones generally have a lightweight design. This price range is the most sought after for mobile gamers. Here we have listed some cool headphones which are used by our team.
3. JBL Quantum 300 Hybrid Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset
- JBL Quantum SURROUND powered by the JBL Quantum ENGINE PC software
- Driver size: 50mm neodymium drivers
- Flip-up Voice focus Directional Boom mic for crystal clear communications
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Cable length: Headset (1.2m) + USB audio adapter (1.5m)
- User-friendly JBL Quantum Engine PC software customization suite for Different user profiles & Microphone Setting modifications
JBL Quantum 300 wired headset comes with JBL Quantum Sound Signature and accurate audio positioning. JBL Quantum Surround generates a realistic soundscape that drops you in the middle of the action, gives you an edge, and maximizes your performance.
Designed for durability, the lightweight headband and memory-foam ear cushions keep you comfortable. A flip-up, voice focus boom mic keeps the communication flowing with both allies in a game. It is compatible with all gaming platforms including PC gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Switch, Mobile, Mac, and VRPC.
4. Turtle Beach Atlas One
- Surround sound ready for PC gaming – optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound
- Drivers: 50mm Nanoclear
- Flip-up mic – Turtle beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear and flips up to mute
- Frequency Response: 12 -20K Hz
- Glasses friendly – unique prospects comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play
If you want a comfortable and highly customizable headset then go for Turtle Beach Atlas One. The Atlas One is the most affordable of Turtle’s new PC gaming headsets. The Turtle Beach Atlas One gaming headset fulfills every demand of the gamers. And also helps in crystal-clear chat through its high-quality 40mm speakers and flip-to-mute mic.
The Atlas One has a lightweight design with a metal-reinforced headband. It also has synthetic leather-wrapped memory foam ear cushions to provide added durability and comfort. This is one of the best gaming headphones in 2020 under this price range.
5. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset
- Drivers: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz – 23 kHz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable (1.7m)
- Hyperx signature memory foam with adjustable steel slider
- Intuitive volume control on the headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone with multi-platform compatibility
HyperX Cloud Stinger is the ideal headset for gamers looking for a lightweight headset. Officially its weight is said to be just 275 grams, now you can understand how comfortable it would feel. And also its ear cups rotate in a 90-degree angle for a better fit.
For ultimate comfort in prolonged gaming sessions, it features high-quality HyperX signature memory foam. Its adjustable steel slider, intuitive volume control on the headset ear cup. its swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone makes it easy to use.
6. Logitech G331 Gaming Headset 6 mm Flip-to-Mute Mic
- Drivers: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Comfortable and Durable Design
- 6mm mic makes sure your squadmates can hear you.
- Flip-to-mute boom silences you when you don’t want to be heard and folds up out of the way when you don’t need it
- The deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears.
Logitech G331 gaming headset lets you hear more of the game with big 50 mm drivers that deliver a complete sound. Enjoy the whole experience of all your favorite games. Just like HyperX Cloud Stinger, it’s slim and lightweight, and ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience.
7. HyperX HX-HSCSC-BK Cloud Stinger Core Gaming Headset
- Connector type: 3.5 mm
- Designed for console gaming
- Optimized for comfort and convenience
- Two-year warranty and free tech support
The sound quality of this gaming headphone is crystal clear while playing multiplayer games like PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, etc. The sound of distance footsteps is very much audible which helps you to play efficiently. The quality of the mic is such that you can use this headset for the professional tournament.
The sound quality is very clear and smooth if you compare it with headphones in this price range. The Headset is comfortable even if you are using it for a long duration and that makes it one of the best mobile gaming headphones in 2020 under this price range. Earbuds are smooth and well fit the ear to cover the whole.
Best headphones under INR 10,000 ($135)
This is the premium category for all Mobile gamers.
8. JBL Quantum 400 Over-Ear Gaming Headset
- Flip-up Voice focus Directional Boom mic with Auto on/off and mute functions
- Drivers: 50mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Microphone frequency response:100Hz – 10kHz
- Max input power: 30mW
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @1kHz/1mW
- Compatibility: PC Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Switch, Mobile, Mac, and VR
JBL Quantum 400 headset is an upgraded version of Quantum 300 with surround sound and helps you anticipate opponents move. Designed for precision, JBL Quantum Sound Signature helps you level up your performance for a real advantage in combat.
It also offers RGB Effects Tuner to create your own lighting effects. JBL Quantum Surround with DTS Headphone X 2.0 providing Immersive Surround Sound Experience. It is Lightweight and durable headband with memory foam cushioning.
JBL Quantum 400 also features a voice focus boom mic for clear multiplayer interactions, a game-chat balance dial, and compatible with TeamSpeak and more. User-friendly JBL Quantum Engine PC software customization suite for different user profiles & microphone setting modifications.
9. Razer Tiamat 2.2 V2 7.1
- Drivers: 50mm
- Balanced weight distribution and reduced clamping force
- It delivers virtual surround for PC games and stereo to Mac, Xbox One, PS4, and mobile devices.
The Razer Tiamat comes with not one but two audio drivers in each ear cup for ground-shaking bass. This is the gaming headphone which we like the most because its digital microphone can be pulled down or flipped away as and when required. It delivers a vivid gaming experience and you’ll easily hear where the opponent is coming from. This makes it one of the best mobile gaming headphones if you are looking to buy in 2020 under this price range.
What are your views about the best mobile gaming headphones in 2020 under different price ranges? Let us know in the comments below.
If you find this article helpful then make sure to follow GamingonPhone on Twitter and Instagram for more gaming news. And if you are looking for a group of mobile gamers to discuss about Best Gaming Headphones in 2020, jump into our Discord server today.