Good news for the SEA (South East Asia) region players. Call of Duty Mobile Garena version will be starting as a closed beta from next week. However, not all geographically SEA region countries will be able to access the Call of Duty Mobile Garena version. They have to wait for the global version. The global version of Call of Duty Mobile is also getting ready to give the players some good news!
The official Call of Duty Garena Facebook page has posted that the Closed Beta will be starting from September 16th, 3 pm (GMT+8).
The game will provide the players with some adrenaline-fueled experience. Meanwhile, the developers will try to collect feedback from the players. Players will need to register with their Google Play or Apple account.
How to register for Call of Duty Garena closed beta?
To register for the game, first, visit here and fill in the necessary information. Please make sure to note the following points.
- Use the account that is tied with the Google Play of App Store
- System requirements: Android 4.3 and above. For iOS 9 and above
- Minimum of 1.5 GB storage space
- Slots are limited, so you may not get the chance. But it is worth a try!
- Participants will receive a confirmation email on their registered email if they are selected.
- All the data will be wiped out when Call of Duty Mobile Garena released globally
What can you expect?
The game will surely provide a first-hand experience of Call of Duty Mobile. However, it is not the final version of the game. So, there might be some bugs and other issues which will be polished before the Call of Duty Mobile Garena release.
If you are signing up for the closed beta and get lucky enough to get access to the game, do not forget to submit the feedback. You can submit the feedback to email@example.com