The first weekly update of Marvel Super War for January is here. There’s a new character and new hero rotation in the Arena. Read on to find out more about the new entrant and other changes!
New Hero Rotation in the Marvel Super War Weekly Update
Starting at 5:00 a.m on 1/2/2020 (Thursday), the new hero rotation in 5v5 arena is Corvus Glaive, Storm, Cull Obsidian, Captain Marvel, Yondu, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and Rocket Raccoon. This week will see a lot of experiments, that is, new strategies, new comps, and new gameplay.
Gold Compensation To Players
When I logged into the game today, I saw that I got some gold and hero clues as compensation. I wondered what it was about, and saw their FB post to find out more. I saw this:
This meant that because NetEase improved level-up rewards after players started playing, they compensated players in gold. So, open up your game and collect the free gold right now!
Marvel Super War New Hero: Ghost
Yes, the Ghost from “Ant-Man and the Wasp” is in the game! She is an Assassin, which means that she is a bit hard to master. But once you get the hang of her abilities, she can be really deadly. Here are some details about Ghost,
Here are her powers and abilities:
- Natural Passive: Quantum Corrosion – When Ghost passes through enemies, she afflicts them with the Quantum Corrosion effect for a certain period of time. When she targets enemies with Quantum Corrosion once more, or when Ghost uses basic attacks against them during this period, the Quantum Corrosion effect detonates, damaging enemies and accelerating Ghost’s movement speed.
- If Ghost uses abilities to pass through her enemies, the range of her next basic attack will increase. If she doesn’t pass through an enemy when using her abilities, she’ll only be able to apply the Quantum Corrosion effect once within a short space of time.
- Ability 1: Quantum Positioning –
- Ghost launches a positioning device in the specified direction, dealing damage and slowing down enemies in its path. During this, she also afflicts them with Quantum Corrosion.
- Ghost can use this ability again to phase to the positioning device’s location.
- Ability 2: Quantum Shuttle –
- She enters a state of quantum disequilibrium for a period of time and leaves a shadow in place. During this, she gains a high acceleration effect, ignores terrain, and is un-targetable. This state is cancelled when she uses basic attacks.
- When in that state, Ghost deals damage to enemies she passes through. After this state ends, she recalls her shadow. Enemies her shadow passes through take damage, and experience her passive effect.
- Ultimate Ability: Quantum Field
- Ghost opens a Quantum Field at a designated location. After entering the field, she becomes invisible, gains an acceleration effect, and can pass through terrain. Attacking enemies will cancel her invisibility effect, and she’ll be unable to turn invisible again for a short period of time.
- Every time Ghost enters this quantum field, it will reset the cooldown of Quantum Positioning and extend the field’s duration. The field’s duration can only be extended once within a certain period of time.
- If she uses this ability again in succession, she will return to the Quantum Field’s center.
Read – Top Upcoming Mobile Games
Other information in this Week’s Update
- New Archangel Skin – Angel’s new “Archangel” skin is now available in the shop! All players can now purchase it.
- Optimized some Gauntlet quests and rewards for engaging new players, meanwhile, players who have already completed these quests will have new quests and rewards unlocked.
- Removed the limit on times that a player can open both Dark Star and Brilliant Caskets each day.
So what are your opinions about the Marvel Super War January 1st week Update? Feel free to let us know in the comments below!