The Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.40 update is already live on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. This Patch Update will be featuring the new fighter hero Yin, along with several balance changes like Hero adjustments, Battlefield Adjustments, and System Adjustments to further optimize the game.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.40 update: New Hero
Yin is a boy gifted in the arts of Kungfu, who has been possessed by an Evil God. He is available for a limited time on a free trial, on the Advanced Server.
Passive – Leave It to Me
Yin deals increased damage when there are no allied heroes around.
Skill 1 – Charged Punch
Yin gains extra Movement Speed and launches a Charged Punch on his next Basic Attack, dealing damage twice. Enemies in the distance will take higher damage.
Skill 1 (Lieh) – Frenzy Strike
Lieh smashes an area ahead successively, inflicting high damage and slow. The smashing speed will gradually increase over the duration.
Skill 2 – Instant Blast
Yin dashes forward, leaving a Golden Ring behind. After a short delay, the Golden Ring will catch up with Yin, dealing damage and stunning enemies it passes through
Skill 2 (Lieh) – Instant Blast
Lieh strikes a flying kick forward, leaving a Golden Ring behind. After a short delay, the Golden Ring will catch up with Lieh, dealing damage and stunning enemies it passes through.
Ultimate – My Turn
Yin pulls a designated enemy hero into his domain with him and turns into Lieh. When in the domain, the two cannot be affected by other heroes’ skills. If Yin successfully kills the enemy, he’ll leave the domain with the cooldowns of his non-ultimate skills reset and continue to fight as Lieh for a while.
Phylax will now be able to cast its ultimate more often, even when at low energy.
- Cooldown: 50-44s >> 40-34s
- Extra Lifesteal: 0-30% >> 10%-30%
- Extra Attack Speed: 0-150% >> 50%-150%
- Ranged Basic Attack’s damage reduced.
To balance out the buffs on Kaja’s sustained damage, his burst potential has been slightly reduced.
- Wrath Sanction’s Damage: 100 + 100% Magic Power + 4% of the Target’s Max HP >> 100 + 60% Magic Power + 3% of the Target’s Max HP
- Cooldown Reduction on Creep Hits: 1s >> 0.3s
Dash speed has been slightly reduced. Kaja will now rise immediately after reaching the destination.
Magic Power Bonus: 100% >> 80%
Minotaur has been overperforming after the previous buffs, so he has been adjusted a bit.
- Movement Speed Reduction: 65% >> 40%
- Debuff Duration: 2s >> 3s
Buff Duration: 5s >> 3s
A bug was fixed where Minotaur would become stuck for a while after casting the enhanced Ultimate.
Popol and Kupa
Popol and Kupa will be able to sync even more from the Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.40 Update.
A bug was fixed where Kupa couldn’t pounce at the target when they were too far away.
- Popol can now cast this skill when he’s affected by control effects (except for Suppression).
- New Effect: Shield during the Alpha Wolf Form is increased by 25%.
Scaling speed has been slightly increased.
- Extra Max Mana Per Skill Hit: 8 >> 10
- New Effect: Cecilion also restores the same amount of Mana.
Early to mid-game strength is reduced.
Attack Speed Per Stack: 15% >> 7.5%-15% (scales with level)
Cooldown: 7-4.5s >> 8-6s
The final knockback can now correctly interrupt certain skills.
Early to mid-game strength has been reduced.
- Lifesteal: 60% >> 30%-60% (scales with level)
- Extra EXP: 30 >> 15-45 (scales with level)
Now, not all the Shadow Bolts prioritize enemy heroes.
Cooldown: 45s >> 35s
Aamon’s access to the camouflaged state has been further restricted while the damage of his enhanced basic attacks has been boosted slightly as compensation.
- Camouflage duration reduced.
- Enhanced basic attack’s damage in the late game slightly increased.
If the skill fails to hit a non-minion enemy, Aamon can no longer enter the Camouflage state and restore HP, but only gain extra Movement Speed.
Clint is being nerfed to keep him around the balance line.
Base Damage: 250-450 → 250-400
Cooldown: 8-6.5s → 9-6.5s
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.40 Update: Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
8 Free Heroes which will be available in the server time of 12/10/2021 05:01:00 to 12/17/2021 05:00:00 are Atlas, Vexana, Grock, Uranus, Harley, Lylia, Lolita, Phoveus
Extra Starlight Member Heroes
- Fountain’s Speed Up Duration after 18 minutes will be changed from 5s to 8s. Max Movement Speed, boost will be reduced.
- Enhanced Lord’s Damage to Turret: 60% Max HP >> 50% Max HP.
- The turret will also be disabled for 2.5s.
- Optimized the mechanism for the auto-detection of cheating in matchmaking. The system can now locate violators more effectively.
What are your thoughts on the Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.40 Update? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!