As Season 9 begins, it is time for the customary huge update, that is PUBG Mobile 0.15.0. Usually, the new update rolls out in the third or fourth week of a season. But before that, the developer team releases the beta version to test out. Some huge gameplay changes, along with bug fixes and anti-hack measures, and new fun modes are expected to arrive in the update. So let us see what do we have in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 beta.
1. New Weapons in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 Beta
- Sub-machine gun chambered for 9mm ammunition.
- Exclusive to Vikendi and replaces the Vector on that map.
- Firing mechanics of the MP5K are similar to those of the Vector, it boasts a higher per bullet damage, but with a lower overall firing rate and DPS.
- Higher magazine capacity than the Vector, starting at 30 rounds by default with 40 rounds in an extended magazine.
- Accommodates all attachment slots to allow for a tactical stock, different types of magazines, muzzles attachments, grips, the laser sight and of course scopes.
- Desert Eagle a.k.a Deagle
- Handgun that deals the strongest pistol damage with great muzzle velocity and will be spawned on all maps.
- Deagle can deal 62 damage per shot and take both red-dot and holographic sights, various magazines and a laser sight to improve hip-fire accuracy.
- With greater than average pistol damage and muzzle velocity comes harder to control recoil.
- Uses .45 ACP ammo and the standard magazine fits 7 rounds. (It can be extended to 10 with an extended magazine)
2. Weapon Changes
- M16A4 and MK47 Mutant
- Tactical Stock can now be attached to the M16A4 and MK47
- The Tactical Stock will decrease recoil recovery time, while also improving ADS speed and hip-fire accuracy.
- UMP9 is now called UMP45.
- Uses .45 ACP ammo
- Magazine capacity has been adjusted to 25 bullets by default and 35 with an extended mag (was 30/40).
- Now uses 9mm ammo.
- Magazine capacity has been increased to 19 bullets by default and 33 with an extended mag (was 13/25),
- Damage per bullet decreased.
- Attachments Balance Modification
- SMG and Pistol attachments have been combined and can now be used on both weapon types.
- Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94 and Kar98k have been combined into one item called Ammo Loops
- Holo Sights can now attach to pistols.
3. New Vehicle: BRDM-2
- BRDM-2 can only be called in by using the Flare Gun on all maps and it will replace the armored UAZ.
- The total HP is almost twice as much as UAZ. Its wheels cannot be damaged.
- It can travel on both land and water, but players seated in it can’t fire their weapons.
4. Gas Cans become explosive
Dropping a gas can on the ground and damaging it with bullets will cause it to explode and deal damage to nearby players. This will pave the way for a lot of new strategies in the PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 beta as well as in the final update.
5. New TDM( Team Death-Match) Map
TDM also introduced another type of movement- Sliding. The new map serves as a good place to practice. Whether or not sliding will be added to other game modes is not confirmed.
This is another interesting feature added to PUBG Mobile from the PC version.
- Ledge grab allows you to take new paths by climbing up the edge of roofs, fences, and obstacles, and jump from building to building or container to container.
- Now that players can move to places they weren’t able to reach before, gameplay with new strategies, climbing to places your opponent won’t be able to anticipate will be interesting to see!
7. Payload Mode in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 beta
This mode was teased in the previous major update itself when helicopters were spotted on different locations on the Erangel map. The helicopters will be stationary in classic, but will be flyable in the new Payload mode!
This new game mode is featured as a part of “Evo-Ground” and includes many new features.
- The helicopters in the Payload mode can be used like normal vehicles. Players seated in it can change seat and fire from it as well!
- The Payload mode will also have a lot of anti-helicopter weapons, like a missile-launcher that locks on to a helicopter while ADS.
- Payload mode will also feature interesting new weapons like grenade launchers and mini-guns.
8. Miscellaneous features in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 beta
- The option to choose between TPP and FPP, before entering Training mode.
- Skins for frag grenades.
- New animations in the shop when a supply crate is opened.
The final update is going to create whole new types of strategies as the PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 beta shows lots of improvements. The introduction of explosive gas cans and ledge grab are the game changers! New strategies, better game mechanics and a whole lot of fun are expected to arrive when the final PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 will become live.