KRAFTON had released the 1.6 update to PUBG Mobile last month and they didn’t disappoint us at all. It has just been one month and the 1.7 update is about to release around the 13th of November, 2021 and the developers have outdone themselves once again. Let us get into the patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.7 version (BETA) and talk about some of the anticipated features.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update: New features
Now when a teammate or enemy is knocked out, there’s another option now other than eliminating and reviving them! You can now carry knocked-out players and take them to a different location. But the catch is moving while carrying is slow, and you can’t fire any weapons, pick up supplies or enter vehicles. The player who is being carried will have no control over where to go or where to be put down.
Marksman rifles have now been rebalanced, along with reduced damage at long distances, increased bullet speed, and increased recovery speed. The other changes are reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage. 7.6mm rounds have received weight reduction. Single round weight has reduced from 0.7 to 0.6.
The following guns have received some slight changes as well:
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- Mini14: Increased damage at long distance
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage
- DP28: rebalanced
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.7 version on Android
To play the beta version, you have to first get the link for the beta files which are available in the Beta Testing server of PUBG Mobile in Discord and the in-game site in the Events tab. Or you can download the files for Android x86 (32-bit) and Android x64 (64-bit) from the respective links.
- After you get the app, head over to the PUBG Mobile app and go over to the Events section and click on the Beta Test Invitation.
- The app will then redirect you to a website where you will be able to generate a unique code that will grant you access to the beta servers.
- When you log in to the beta version of the game you will get a pop-up box where you will be asked for the code. Paste the code that was generated.
- After you have completed this step, you will get free access to the beta servers and will be able to play the update beforehand albeit in a guest account. It will not account for any progress in your main aaccount.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.7 version on iOS
To download the beta on an iOS device, you have to follow the same set of steps as you have to do for an Android device, which has been already stated above. The only difference will be the link to download the beta will be different. You can download the 1.7 PUBG Mobile beta for iOS from here. All the other steps to be followed are the same.
What are your thoughts on PUBG Mobile 1.7 version patch notes? Do let us know in the comments!