PUBG Mobile 1.6 patch update is arriving on September 14th and Krafton has already shared the official patch notes. Although it looks small, this new update is feature-packed and bringing in a new mode called Flora Menace. Along with this new mode, Krafton has been generous enough to bring back some of the popular old game modes.
This new update will require 690 MB storage space on Android and 1.68 GB on iOS. So before you make spaces on your device, make sure to read the PUBG Mobile 1.6 update patch notes completely. Additionally, players will be receiving some free gifts for updating the client to the latest version if they update the game until September 19 (UTC 0). The list of rewards is given below,
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
PUBG Mobile 1.6 update new mode: Flora Menace
Flora Menace is a new game mode that features the time when alien plants have been invading Erangel along with a giant spaceship named Cell Matrix have also appeared in Erangel. If you have played Call of Duty Mobile, then you may find it quite similar to Aerial Corvette that Activision had introduced last year.
The Cell Matrix is the only hope for the players to stop the invasion from the alien plants. Players will explore the spaceship, collect energy and gather awesome loots to fight against the aliens. We’ll be writing a detailed guide on this new game mode soon so stay tuned!
Popular Maps and game modes are returning
Krafton has been patient in listening to the PUBG Mobile community and the results can be seen as we read PUBG Mobile 1.6 update patch notes. Many popular and fan-favorite maps and game modes are making a comeback with the PUBG Mobile 1.6 update.
- Metro Royale: Reunion (imroved version)
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
PUBG Mobile 1.6 update new social features
PUBG Mobile added a new social feature to help the gamers to meet and greet new friends. The features are listed below.
- Highlights: Players can enable this in the settings to showcase some awesome gameplays they are proud of. They can also view career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings: It will be under testing in some countries/regions. Players can choose a popular area/landmark in the country to compete in the leaderboard. Players can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
PUBG Mobile is committed to improving the combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards. And to do that Krafton has added the following in the PUBG Mobile 1.6 update
- Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don’t have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
- Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
Royale Pass Month 3: Chef’s Special
A new month is arriving for the Royale Pass and we have the name – ‘Chef’s Special’. C1S2 M3 will start on September 17th and will run until October 17th. We have a complete list of C1S2 M3 leaks. Do check it out if you are curious.
What are your thoughts on PUBG Mobile 1.6 update patch notes? Do let us know in the comments!