Butterfinger, the crispy, crunchy, peanut-buttery chocolate bar, and PUBG Mobile, one of the world’s most popular mobile video games, have announced a collaboration to offer players exclusive in-game goodies in Butterfinger’s famous blue and yellow colors to celebrate the game’s new Version 2.0 upgrade. Butterfinger Parachute, Butterfinger Buggy, and Butterfinger Set are three irresistibly intriguing things that will be available in the game as a part of this collaboration.
Butterfinger continues to help fans game better, #GameBetterWithButterfinger, by partnering with games like PUBG Mobile, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy XIV, Halo Infinite and fan-favorite streamers and creators to bring customers exclusive in-game content and experiences.
Redeem in-game featured accessories in the PUBG Mobile Butterfinger collaboration
From now until August 31, 2022, players who purchase two Butterfinger bars or one Fun Size Butterfinger bag, will be able to redeem an in-game featured accessory by following these easy steps:
- Snap a picture of the receipt showing the qualifying purchase, date, time, and retailer
- Go to GameWithButterfinger.com to register and upload the receipt
- The participant will be sent an offer item based on the number of qualifying purchases
- 1st qualifying purchase receives a Butterfinger Parachute
- 2nd qualifying purchase receives a Butterfinger Buggy
- 3rd qualifying purchase receives a Butterfinger Set
“Our PUBG Mobile players are always hungry for new in-game content, so we couldn’t be more excited to partner with Butterfinger to offer fans this sweet new experience,” said Anthony Crouts, Senior Director of Marketing for PUBG Mobile. “This collaboration uniquely incorporates Butterfinger’s distinct design and charm into the PUBG Mobile world – we can’t wait for our players to start engaging with it,” he added.
Are you excited about the upcoming PUBG Mobile Butterfinger collaboration? Let us know in the comment section below!