It is the first day of 2021 and PUBG Mobile has given an opportunity for the players to start their professional Esports journey by announcing the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split. The PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split registrations have opened on January 1, 2021, and will end on January 24, 2021.
The PUBG Mobile Club Open is the first stage in PUBG Mobile’s esports structure. It aims in bringing out all the semi-professionals aspirant players to the spotlight. All the teams that are playing on the global level now were once a part of this event.
How to be eligible to participate in PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split
- Players must be of at least 16 years old.
- At least three players’ nationalities must be from the same region as that of the team of which the players are a part of.
- All players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
- Team rosters must be a minimum of four players and a maximum of five players, with one player being a substitute.
- Only mobile devices during the tournament are allowed. This includes the in-game qualification round as well. Players who use tablets or a PC emulator will get disqualified from the PMCO 2021 Spring Split.
How to register for PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split
- All those of the willing participants have to head up to PUBG Mobile Esports’ PMCO official site.
- Tap the Registration banner and read the requirements, FAQs, and terms and conditions to check your eligibility.
- Fill in the team names and regions to which you belong to.
- Next, you need to fill in your name, email id, character id, nationality, etc.
- After agreeing with the terms and conditions, click the Submit button. You are all set to go!
PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split: Format and Schedule
After the registration period ends, the tournament will be heading to the online in-game qualifiers which will start on February 1, 2021, and will end on February 7, 2021. Teams that will qualify will proceed to regional group stages starting from February 16, 2021, and end on February 21, 2021. The Regional finals will be held from February 24, 2021 to February 28, 2021.
What’s new in PMCO 2021?
The Esports scene of PUBG Mobile is increasing rapidly every year. And in this season, there is an increase in pool prize and the regions in the tournament. The total prize pool for PMCO 2021 Spring Split is $1,642,400.
Moreover, the regions have been expanded to more solo regions making a total of 27 this time. The complete list of regions that the PMCO 2021 Spring Split will be played this time include
- Europe Wildcard
- Hong Kong/ Chinese Taipei/ Macau China
- LATAM Wildcard
- MENA Wildcard
- North America
- Saudi Arabia
- SouthAsia Wildcard
- Southeast Asia Wildcard
- United Kingdom
- Vietnam Wildcard
The expansion of PUBG Mobile Club Open is going to be the biggest opportunity for those players who want to start their professional Esports journey in the game. Teams from professional organizations will be directly invited to play the regional stages as well. This will allow more players to participate and showcase their skills in front some of the biggest names in the game. If you have what it takes to be the ultimate survivor, then why not give yourself a try along with your team?
Have you completed the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Spring Split registrations yet? Drop in your opinions in the comments section below!