The TeamFight Tactics Patch 11.5 has now arrived in the live version of the round-based strategy game. This time, the update primarily focuses on some tweaks keeping the upcoming TFT Fates regional qualifiers in mind and small usual balance changes. In this article, we will breakdown all the changes that are coming on the TeamFight Tactics 11.5 Patch.
TFT Patch 11.5: System Changes
TFT Debuff Overhaul
The debuffs (like armor shred) will work based on the strongest debuff you have rather than on a stacked basis. This means that if you debuff a character with 30% of armor reduction/magic resist reduction/attack speed reduction and then another 40% debuff comes, the character won’t be debuffed for 70% (additionally) or 58%(multiplicatively) but rather 40% by the duration of the 40% debuff, and then 30% as the 30% debuff lingers.
- Level 7 chosen odds changed from 0/40/55/5/0% to 0/40/58/2/0%
Trait Changes in Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.5
With the prevalence of vanguards being unkillable and Kennen destroying everybody, those traits will receive a tune down.
- Keeper shield reduced from 150/200/275 to 150/200/250
- Vanguard Armor changed from 100/250/500/1000 to 100/250/500/800
- Vanguard Magic Resist changed from 20/40/70/10 to 10/25/50/80
Champion Changes in TeamFight Tactics 11.5
The nerfs from last patch kinda destroyed those champions, so they are receiving a little bit of love to try to perform well again
- Diana Shield increased from 175/250/350 to 200/300/450
- Nidalee mana reduced from 0/70 to 0/60
- Nasus spell damage increased from 350/550/750 to 350/550/850
- Yasuo spell damage increased from 180/185/190% to 190/200/210% AD
Less Janna Shields, more Lulu ults
- Janna Shield value reduced from 250/300/400 to 250/275/350
- Lulu mana changed from 80/150 to 75/140
Some more spell damage to those who need, and less for those who are abusing
- Akali spell damage increased from 175/250/400 to 200/275/450
- Veigar spell damage increased from 450/600/900 to 500/650/1000
- Sivir spell ad changed from 100/200/400 to 100/200/350
Aatrox will not suffer for now. However, not the same can be said about Sejuani.
- Aurelion Sol now has a .1 delay to cast his ult when having the mage trait. The change is to prevent him to double cast being stunned as it was happening.
- Sejuani stun rescaled from 2.5/3/6 to 2/2.5/8
- Morgana magic shred tooltip has been removed. (it wasn’t working anyway)
- Samira spell now deals 15/25/40 spell damage and scales with 30/40/60% of her AD
- Yone Unforgotten mana changed from 0/20 to 0/10
TFT Patch 11.5: Item Changes
- Deathblade starting stacks reduced from 4 to 3
- Statikk shiv damage increased from 60 to 65
- Trap Claw‘s missile now travels faster
Bug Fixes in TeamFight Tactics 11.5
- Jarvan IV now correctly casts his spell when re-casting on the same target with the Mage Trait item
- When multiple Kalistas are on the board, they will no longer fail to execute a target if the Kalista that landed the first spear dies.
- Fixed a bug that made Galio not go into where the most champions were present. This bug normally occurred when playing with Aatrox, where the Galio took into consideration the starting position of the targets and not the final, so when everyone was clustered, Galio would appear in other places.
- Tryndamere‘s Spinning Slash damage now correctly benefits from the basic attack damage bonus
- Runaan‘s Hurricane no longer consumes a stack of Tryndamere’s Spinning slash damage bonus
- Dead champions with trait items can no longer keep their items and then just pop on the carousel available to be bought
- Fixed Choncc’s audio in the game.
That’s all for the Teamfight Tactics (TFT) 11.5 Patch Update. Hope you find it useful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below!