PUBG Mobile EMEA League dates have been updated to one week earlier, taking place during 9 – 25 October. Top teams from the EMEA regions will battle it out for a $100,000 prize pool and three spots in the PUBG Mobile Global Championship. The PUBG Mobile EMEA League 2020 schedule has adjusted slightly to take place one week earlier to better accommodate the global tournament schedule. All other details, including the participating teams, tournament structure, and prize pool remain unchanged.
PUBG Mobile EMEA League 2020 schedule
The best performing teams from the Europe, Turkey, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), Germany, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq PMCO Fall Split have qualified for the newly launched PUBG Mobile EMEA League which begins on October 9th
- Europe Finals: Top 4 teams – UDR KILLERS, GODSENT, Bloodline, Polar Ace
- CIS Finals: Top 5 teams – KoninaPower, NaixCS, DreamEaters, Team 1218, Alliance
- Turkey Finals: Top 4 teams – Mod-Z Esports, Blaze Esports, REIGN Esports, Klas Game Esports
- Germany Finals: Top 3 teams – Marines Force DE, 8rESPORTS, HOTLINE
- Saudi Arabia Finals: Top 5 teams – Baad, OshTekkWarriors, HeadQuarters, The Force, SWAT69
- MEAF Finals: Top 3 teams – YaLLa Esports, 1 Bullet, ROYAL ESPORTS
- Egypt Finals: Top 3 teams – Fear Eleven, Vibes 6, The SniperS
- Iraq Finals: Top 5 teams – IRAQI ELITE, ARAB GSG, FRAG MACHINES, The Monster, Punishers
Tournament Schedule and Coverage details
The tournament will be split into the two stages – the EMEA League, which will be held in the first two weeks, and the EMEA League Finals that will take place in the third and last week of the season. During the EMEA League stage, 32 teams will be split into groups and play against each other, accumulating points; after two weeks the top 16 teams will proceed to the EMEA League Finals.
There will be four matches played per day, for three days a week. For the finals, the points will reset, and 16 teams will battle it out to determine the top three teams that qualify for the upcoming PMGC. There will be five matches played per day, four days a week. Note that the EMEA League will replace the PMCO Regional Finals for Europe and MEAF, with a combined prize pool of $100,000. You can watch all PUBG Mobile eSports content live on the PUBG Mobile Esports YouTube channel. PUBG Mobile EMEA League broadcast schedule will be:
- Week 1: 9 -11 October 6 PM GMT+3
- Week 2: 16 -18 October 6 PM GMT+3
- Finals: 22 – 25 October 6PM GMT+3
We will be updating you right here as the tournament progresses and the eventual champions are declared. Watch this space and stay tuned for all the future updates!
What are your views on the schedule of the PUBG Mobile EMEA league 2020? From where will you be streaming the live competition? Let us know in the comment section below!