Alchemy Stars is an RPG mobile game developed by Tourdog Studio and published by Tencent Games on the Global scene. The game features a very unique combat system utilizing tiles and strategy, where players can come up with diverse types of playstyle. Playable characters in the game have full Live 2D animations and are voiced in various languages. Even without any PvP, it has various game modes that can engage players to think creatively. For a new player, having powerful characters is very beneficial for their journey. Here is our Alchemy Stars reroll guide to help you get good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Alchemy Stars
Alchemy Stars reroll guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and be sure to select the login with a guest account among various other options.
- After that, you should begin the tutorial. It can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency that you will use to roll in the banners from the Mail, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- The game will probably give you enough to do two 10x pulls, so try your chances on the correct banner.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account with a third-party account, if it was a failed reroll then continue to the next step.
- The game doesn’t have any easy way for account reset, so you will need to reinstall the game after every failed reroll attempt.
- Continue onward with the reroll process until you are satisfied with an account that has great characters.
Alchemy Stars reroll guide for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Alchemy Stars
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind it to any third-party service from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Alchemy Stars
Navigate to the game’s settings, located on the left side of the main lobby. Here you can find the various game options. Among them, there should be a Link Account option, which you can use to bind your game account to any other third-party account. Account binding is very important because you will probably never suffer from a data loss and can also share the said account among various devices.
What are your thoughts on our Alchemy Stars reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!