Season 3: Champions of Apex Legends Mobile was released last week with a new legend – Ash, a seasonal cosmetic line, and of course, a new battle pass. Along with, new features added to the game, many new seasonal events have also gone live offering players free cosmetics, weapon skins, and much more. The recently introduced Competitive Edge Challenge event requires players to take on the Ash Challenge and charge up the Ultimate ability to get free rewards including the Alternator weapon skin in Apex Legends Mobile.
How to complete the Competitive Edge Challenge to earn free rewards
The ‘Competitive Edge’ event commenced on 27th October 2022 and will remain live till 8th November. There are in total 6 series of missions that players must complete to earn a total of 100 points. The missions contain 3 sets of events that will refresh daily and are worth 5 points each. And completing the rest of the 3 missions will give players 10 points each. The list of the missions needed to complete the challenge is given below.
- Kill enemies 10 times in any mode: 5 points ( Refreshes Daily event)
- Finish in the top 3 in Ranked mode 2 times as Ash, Wraith, or Bangalore: 5 points (Refreshes Daily)
- Deal 1000 damage in any mode as Ash, Wraith, or Bangalore: 5 points (Refreshes Daily)
- Kill enemies 50 times in any mode: 10 points
- Finish in the top 3 in Ranked mode 10 times as Ash, Wraith, or Bangalore: 10 points
- Deal 8000 damage in any mode as Ash, Wraith, or Bangalore: 10 points
Free rewards on collecting points in the Competitive Edge Challenge
The number of points needed to earn each reward is as follows:
- 20 points: Rat-tastrophe banner badge
- 40 points: Ash and Rat emoji
- 60 points: 1,000 Champions Coins
- 80 points: Infernal Ash banner frame (Rare)
- 100 Points: Past Emblem Alternator weapon skin (Epic)
To access the event players must tap on the ‘Competitive Edge’ banner located on the right side of the home screen. Players have enough time to finish all the missions and get their hands on these free cosmetics. Additionally, a new Treat or Trick event will soon go live allowing players to earn the Epic-tier Feather and Bone Volt SMG weapon skin for free by logging in to the game.
Did you find our guide to earning cosmetics for free in Apex Legends Mobile ‘Competitive Edge’ Challenge helpful? Let us know in the comments below!