The ninth version of The Asphalt series which has long been a favorite among fans of the racing genre among mobile gamers is titled Asphalt 9: Legends. The game, developed by Gameloft SE, allows players the chance to gather over 150 A-brand high-speed motor machines from around the globe. Ever since its launch, more than 100 million people have chosen to embark on this real street racing journey. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Asphalt 9: Legends.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-game assets or sections. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Asphalt 9: Legends.
How to contact Asphalt 9: Legends customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Asphalt 9: Legends customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Asphalt 9: Legends. Players can contact via in-game support options, they can contact via the official website of Asphalt 9: Legends, or they can reach out to the Developers at Gameloft directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top-right corner of the home screen.
- The in-game Settings menu has four Game Options/tabs to navigate to, namely, Gameloft Connect, Game Settings, and Game Info. While still on the Gameloft Connect tab, tap on the Customer Care button.
- This would take you to the Help page of Asphalt 9: Legends where you will find that the Developers have already answered the Commonly Occurring Queries pertaining to Account, Billing, Troubleshooting, and other Help articles to assist users, on this page. Once you head to this section, navigate to the category that best describes your issue. A list of queries will appear under that category. Tap on the relevant query to read the solution/fix for it. You may additionally look to filter the results by inputting keywords from your query in the Search bar. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed in the Help section, you need to get in touch with the Support team. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Head back to the Help menu and tap on the Chat/Message icon present at the top-right corner of the menu screen.
- This would take you to a Live Chat Room where the chatbot would greet you and ask about your issue. In one line, talk about your issue, or the category under which your issue falls.
- Once you smash the Send button, the Chatbot would immediately pick up a list of questions to navigate to from the FAQ and revert back with those. You will be additionally given two options immediately below these queries. If your issue/query is still unanswered, tap on the I need to talk to someone option.
- Further up, before connecting you to a Live Agent from the Support team, you will be asked some regulation questions, like your Name, your email address, your exact issue, when are you facing it, etc. Keep on answering those step-by-step.
- If the chatbot does not have a fix for your issue, you will be connected with an Agent from the Support Team who will join the chat room as soon as he/she is available.
Note: The Live Chat will not be closed until and unless your issue is fixed. However, your case will be deemed solved if you are not replying back within a stipulated time. So make sure you are active and head to Chat Support as soon as you get a reply.
How to Contact via the Asphalt 9: Legends Official Website
Players can directly go to the official website of Asphalt 9: Legends and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official website of Asphalt 9: Legends here.
- Once you are redirected to the official website, tap on the three-line bar located at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- From the drop-down menu options that appear next, tap on the Support option.
- This would take you to the Support page of Asphalt 9: Legends where the Developers have categorically addressed some of the Frequently Occurring Issues. You can access those articles for help.
- If your issue is still not resolved, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on Contact Us.
- This would take you to the Ticket Raising page where you will be asked to provide the following inputs:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Language (Choose the language you need assistance in, from the drop-down list)
- Platform (Select the platform on which you play the game)
- Player ID (You can get your player ID from the Player Profile menu).
- The category of your problem.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments in the form of screenshots for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket.
The Support team will get back to you at the email address provided, within 72 hours. You may do additional follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @asphalt is the support Twitter handle of the Asphalt series for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @Asphalt9Legends which is the Official Facebook ID of Asphalt 9: Legends. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Asphalt 9: Legends? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!