Avatar Generations is a new turn-based RPG featured in the Avatar universe. Players can build teams of classic characters to compete in end-to-end battles as the story progresses. The game is an official adaptation of the popular TV show, Avatar The Last Airbender, featuring an eventful storyline directly based on the memorable scenes of the show. Avatar Generations encourages tactical thinking with its gameplay, with tons of possible characters to unlock through summons. It’s always nice to start the story with the best heroes and players can ensure this is the case. Here is our Avatar Generations reroll guide, to help you get the best characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Avatar Generations
Avatar Generations Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the game and login as guest
- Begin working through the tutorial/introduction
- Use the fast-forward icon in the top right corner to skip cutscenes
- Once the tutorial is complete, the game will bring you to the main menu
- Make sure to maximize resources by claiming any daily log-in rewards, achievements, and daily missions rewards
- Click the Mail icon in the top right corner as there may be free rewards here
- Click the Summon button on the main menu and begin spending resources on the various Summon options
- If it is not as expected, you can restart the account by clicking the Account option on the Main Menu, then the Settings cog, then delete the account
- The app will close and opening it again will bring you back to the first loading screen. Repeat step 1
Avatar Generations Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Avatar Generations
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Avatar Generations
Open the game and navigate to the Account page. This is the same menu as the one when deleting the account. Click the Sign In option and then login with your email. As this will be the first main account, make sure to go for the Create An Account option.
Why do you need to bind accounts? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Avatar Generations Reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.