Catalyst Black is a new action arena-combat multiplayer mobile game. From the makers of VainGlory, it combines modern shooter weaponry with classic magical combat. Users can now embark on this epic adventure filled with powerful guns, customizable abilities, and mystical primal from another realm. They need to battle teams of other players and design strategies to acquire rich caches of power discoverable across the exotic Welkin Islands. Catalyst Black has already crossed the 500K downloads mark as people worldwide have joined in this fight for CATALYTE and to unveil the mysteries of Catalyst Black in this real-time multiplayer action. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Catalyst Black.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contact the player/customer support team of Catalyst Black.
How to Contact Catalyst Black customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Catalyst Black customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Catalyst Black. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Super Evil Megacorp, directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cog-wheel icon present on the top-right corner of the home screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- Scroll down till you find the Customer Service Button. Tap on that once you find it.
- This would redirect you to the Help Center of Catalyst Black. You will find that the Developers have already answered the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To view the answers, tap on the relevant category under which your issue falls. You will get a list of Frequently Asked Queries under that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. You would likely find your exact issue here.
Raising a Ticket
- If your issue persists or is something different, you need to report the same. To do so, tap on the three-line bar present in the top right corner of the Help Center Page.
- Choose the Submit A Request option from the drop-down list that appears. You need to provide the following inputs next.
- Your email address.
- The subject of your Request.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- The type of your issue (It maybe Account related, Gameplay related, some in-game bug, or related to in-app purchases.)
- The platform on which you are playing (Android or iOS).
- OS Version.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, you need to tap on the Submit button to successfully raise the ticket. The Developer team will get back to you in the email ID provided, within 72 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Catalyst Black Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Catalyst Black and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit here. It would redirect you to the Help Center Page of Catalyst Black.
- You can access the Frequently Asked Questions from this page. To view the answers, tap on the relevant category under which your issue falls. You will get a list of Frequently Asked Queries under that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar.
- If your issue is still not resolved, you need to raise a ticket and the steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team directly at email@example.com. Another method could be to contact them via their Social Media handles. @catalystblk is the support Twitter handle of Catalyst Black for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @Catalyst Black, which is the official Facebook ID of Catalyst Black. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the customer support team of Catalyst Black? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!