A sickle is a melee weapon featured in several titles of the Call of Duty Series. The weapon was earlier a part of Call of Duty: Black Ops, Black Ops 3, Modern Warfare Remastered, and now it’s in Call Of Duty Mobile. To many COD Mobile players, the sickle might resemble that of a scythe more but in some ways, it looks different from the version which is a part of the other COD games.
This instant kill melee weapon is now available in the Razor Sharp Seasonal Challenge in Season 4. The weapon is among the other few special melees – The Baseball bat and the Combat Axe which aren’t a part of the base melee knives available to players from the beginning of the game.
How to unlock the Sickle in COD Mobile
Players will be able to unlock the COD Mobile Sickle in Season 4 by completing the new Under Pressure Seasonal Challenge. Just like every other season challenges, players can earn a bunch of other rewards as well. This seasonal challenge comprises of multiple steps needed to be completed to grind and unlock the Sickle weapon for your loadout.
- Play 3 MP Matches- 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 Enemies in MP Matches with Dead Silence Perk Equipped- 10 Weapon XP Cards, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 Enemies in MP Matches with Quick Fix Perk Equipped- FHJ-18- Carrion, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 Enemies with Melee weapons- S36- Carrion, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Melee Master Medal once in BR Matches (Excluding Warfare)- Punk Skull Spray, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill the same player 3 times in MP Matches twice- Sickle, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Relentless Medal once in MP Matches- Moon Mesas, 6000 Battle Pass XP
The last Step in this Seasonal Challenge is a bonus one by completing which you can get a rare version of Moon Mesas calling card. Moreover, you have to complete each step in chronological order to unlock the Sickle in the game.
How to equip Sickle in your loadout in COD Mobile
Once the Sickle has been unlocked, it’s time to test it out and to do so, players have to equip it. Melee weapons can be equipped in both Multiplayer and Battle Royale mode. First, let’s equip it in multiplayer.
- From the main menu of the game, head over to Loadout, the option at the bottom.
- Once that is done, your loadout will be displayed. Simply head to the secondary weapons section and click on Melee. The Sickle will be displayed after the knives and then, you can click on it and then Quick Equip.
To equip it in Battle Royale, go back to the Menu and click on the Battle Royale option. Head over to loadout again at the bottom of the page and you’ll see the melee option next to the class section. Simply swipe until you see the Sickle and equip it.
Have you unlocked the Sickle in COD Mobile yet? Drop in your opinions about the weapon in the comments section below!