Season 3 of the new era of Call Of Duty Mobile is ending on an interesting note as Hidora Kai has been taken aboard General Shepherd’s ship, but a new enemy Operator is sent to break him out. Meanwhile, the UAC encounters Templar in Texas, eager for news of Russell Adler’s whereabouts. After an action-packed COD Mobile Season 3 2021, it’s time for the fourth Season – Spurned & Burned. Season 4 introduces an updated Multiplayer map, new featured game modes, the iconic Heartbeat Sensor, Gunsmith 2.0, Clan Wars, and more. So without further ado, let’s go over the details to look forward to with this COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Spurned & Burned update.
- COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Battle Pass
- COD Mobile Season 4 2021: New Seasonal Challenges
- COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Multiplayer
- COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Battle Royale
- Weapon Balancing and Gunsmith 2.0 in COD Mobile Season 4
- Get ready to compete in Clan Wars and COD Mobile World Championship 2021
- When will COD Mobile Season 4 2021 start?
COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Battle Pass
The Spurned & Burned Battle Pass features 50 brand-new tiers of free and premium content including new weapons, Operators, Blueprints, Charms, Calling Cards, emotes, and COD Mobile Points. The new Battle Pass will be available from 27th May 2021.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Characters: Alex – Bounty Hunter, Morte – Conciliatore, Scarlett Rhodes – Carmine, Scylla – Dusted
- New Epic Weapon Blueprints: Razorback – Stirrup, M4 – Spurred, AGR .556 – Western Crown, RUS 79U – Wretched, the MK2 – Brushstroke
- Other Rewards: Standoff at Dusk Calling Card, the Lasso Spin emote, and more
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Base Weapon: MK2 Marksman Rifle. MK2 Carbine was first introduced in Call of Duty Modern Warfare and then made its way to the other COD titles. The marksman rifle guarantees two-shot kills and is as deadly as any other available Marksman Rifle. Even in COD Mobile, this weapon can prove to be a great long-range weapon option.
- New Scorestreak: Hawk X3. The new scorestreak is coming in this update as a part of Season 4. This remote-controlled drone is equipped with machine guns and unlimited ammo. It may not have much armor, but the Hawk X3 can do some serious damage if your enemies do not focus on it.
Other free tier items include the Saddled Charm, the Cyborg Showdown Calling Card, the Wagon Wheel camo series, and more.
COD Mobile Season 4 2021: New Seasonal Challenges
Track your enemies with the Heartbeat Sensor, available at the start of Season 4 in a new Seasonal Challenge. In place of a Tactical Grenade, pull out the Heartbeat Sensor and scan for nearby enemies every few seconds. You can’t fire when looking at the sensor, so time your actions accordingly.
A new LMG enters the field! The second new LMG to ever be released in COD Mobile, the Holger 26 will arrive in another challenge. Equip different magazines and barrels to dramatically alter the weapon’s capabilities, giving you the flexibility to fight on your own terms. Moreover, keep your eyes open for a featured event offering the new Sickle secondary melee weapon.
COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Multiplayer
New Map: Dome
The iconic Dome multiplayer map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is coming to Mobile. Fight through this military radar station set in the middle of the desert. Here you’ll encounter danger at every turn, whether you’re passing through the central containers, the radar tower, or the abandoned offices.
Capture the Gold
In Capture the Gold, snatch the enemy’s gold and take it back to your base before they get yours. In this variant of Capture the Flag, players eliminated by a gold carrier will drop power-ups that can be used to get the advantage over the enemy.
Make it personal in 1v1 Duel, coming later in the season. The first to reach seven kills wins the round; win three rounds and the match is yours. The devs have said that they are optimizing some Prop Hunt features in addition to adding the maps Coastal and Tunisia.
COD Mobile Season 4 2021: Battle Royale
No big additions will be made in this Season 4 update. This season includes balance optimizations for vehicles in Battle Royale, including improved durability for motorcycles and for off-road, all-terrain, and assault vehicles. Fly off the beaten path with improved acceleration on off-road vehicles. Also choose new tank operations, selectable under vehicle settings.
Weapon Balancing and Gunsmith 2.0 in COD Mobile Season 4
Season 4 includes a full weapon balance pass, with changes across all weapon categories to better ensure that each weapon type fulfills its unique role. That means strengthening SMGs in close quarters, improving assault rifles in the midrange, balancing the accuracy and damage efficiency of LMGs, optimizing attachments and other features across sniper and marksman rifles, and more. Alongside the weapon balance pass, we’re implementing a large-scale upgrade to Gunsmith weapon assets with the introduction of Gunsmith 2.0.
Get ready to compete in Clan Wars and COD Mobile World Championship 2021
The new Clan Wars feature offers a totally new way to compete. Battle it out with five other clans in six-day tournaments, fighting for control of various nodes on an overhead map. Earn Clan Points based on your clan’s individual node performance, and advance through a progressive league system to win rewards. Stay tuned for more info on Clan Wars as we approach the start of Season 4.
Ranked mode fans, prepare to compete in COD Mobile World Championship 2021 starting on June 3, 2021. The Ranked Series 2 is starting May 26th, 2021, and running through the end of July. Perform well for a chance to win new items like Seraph – Precious Metal, the KN-44 – Championship Mindset, and the Ranked Series 2 frame.
When will COD Mobile Season 4 2021 start?
The new season has started on May 26th, 2021 and the battle pass season has begun on May 27th, 2021. We hope you enjoy season 4 2021 of COD Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 4 2021 article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.