Cookie Run: Kingdom is an RPG game with Kingdom Building features for mobile devices. The game is both developed and published by Devsisters on the global scene. Players will need to expand their kingdoms and fight against the evil that has taken their lands, with the help of a wide range of casts. Since there is a heavy focus on strategy for all sorts of game content, acquiring powerful Cookies at the start might be useful, and here we present this reroll guide for easy rerolls in Cookie Run: Kingdom.
How to reroll efficiently in Cookie Run: Kingdom
The game developers have given quite the leeway for rerolling, there are no specific blockages for any reroll method, however, only one method is all that is needed for painless rerolling.
Cookie Run: Kingdom reroll guide for Android devices
- Start the game, but make sure to not log in on any third-party account like Google, Facebook, instead start with a Guest account.
- Play through the tutorial and once it finishes, claim the premium currency i.e. the Crystals from the MailBox and any other source you can find, Crystal is the currency used for rolling gacha. There should be Cookie Cutters, available too which are also used for the same.
- Roll on your favorite banner, and if you get the Cookies, you want to bind the account, if not then continue.
- To reset the account, the game developers have given a method in the in-game options menu, navigate to the game’s menu and then Info Tab, there will be an option for Log Out, just tap on that and hit confirm, and start from the very beginning.
Cookie Run: Kingdom reroll guide for iOS devices
The same method as android one can be applied here, if that doesn’t work, then the only option is to delete and reinstall the game after each unsuccessful reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Cookie Run: Kingdom
Emulators are the go-to tools for rerolling most of the time, as compared to native Android and iOS. BlueStacks, LDplayer, and MEmu are the most used emulators on the market, select any one of them. For general rerolling emulators have all the features that are needed so no need to fret over the perfect emulator but do read the documentation for the one you choose, to understand how it works.
To start with rerolling, follow these steps-
- First, install the game on a 64-bit instance, 64-bit will provide better performance and stability as compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- Since the game has an in-built reset account option, there will be two ways for efficient rerolling. One way is to simply delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance or reset the accounts each time in all the instances. The second method should be relatively faster.
- Whenever you get the perfect account with the best cookies, bind it to any other third-party account.
How to bind a game account in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Navigate to Game’s Settings and then Info, all the options for account bind in there, select whichever third-party account you want, and bind your account to it.