Counterside is an urban fantasy collective action RPG game, perfect for anime lovers. There are two types of Counterside games that are different for each region, for SEA, Counter: Side which was developed by ZlongGames, and globally, Counterside which is developed by StudioBside. This game lets you have characters with high abilities which can be obtained through Reroll or as you call it in this game, Recruitment. Here’s our Counterside reroll guide to help you get good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Counterside
Counterside reroll guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and be sure to select the login with a guest account among various other options.
- After that, you should begin the tutorial. It can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency that you will use to roll in the banners from the Mail, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Reroll through recruits 10 times, because so that the possibility of getting the desired character is even greater
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account with a third-party account, if it was a failed reroll then continue to the next step.
- The game doesn’t have any easy way for account reset, so you will need to reinstall the game after every failed reroll attempt.
- Continue onward with the reroll process until you are satisfied with an account that has great characters.
Counterside reroll guide for iOS devices
Reroll using the same method as Android. However, if that doesn’t work then the only viable option to reset an account is to reinstall the game every time after a failed reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Counterside
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind it to any third-party service from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Counterside
Firstly, you need to click on the Game Settings button on the top right and navigate to Manage Account at the bottom. Then you need to log in through another third-party account. This is a simple but important thing because if you haven’t linked the account and deleted the game on your device, you will lose game data and you won’t be able to share or reconnect the account to various devices.
What are your thoughts on our Counterside reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!