Craft of Survival – Immortal is a free mobile survival game that immerses the player in Aeron, the world of dark fantasy. Gather resources and craft weapons and armor to fight against bandits and hordes of zombies. Rebuild and upgrade your base and uncover the secret of your past. This is a beginners guide to get to know the game and some tips to help you start out in Craft of Survival – Immortal.
Understanding the basics of Craft of Survival – Immortal
As you first open the story, you will be presented with character creation. Choose the option you want but choosing a certain Race (Human, Orc, Dark Elf, High Elf) will give you different passive skills and access to certain options, such as talking with other characters.
Equipment and Grades
Equipment is items that you can put on your character. There are quite various kinds of equipment that your character can use. They are :
- Helmet : For your head.
- Weapon : Equipped in your right hand if it’s a one-handed weapon. If the weapon is two-handed, then it will also fill out the shield slot.
- Armor : For your body
- Belt : A slot for you to use a belt.
- Pants : To protect your legs.
- Gloves : For your hands.
- Shield : A slot for is you have a Shield, a second one-handed weapon (meaning that you can dua wield in the game) or a two-handed weapon filling both the weapon and the shield slot.
- Bag : Where you can put a bag to increase the size of your inventory. Crafting a better bag means that your inventory slot will increase even more.
- Pet : When you unlock and acquire a pet, you can ‘equip’ them into the slot and they will go along with you in battle.
- Boots : To protect your foot.
- Necklace : To put around your neck. Not only gives additional protection but also certain stats.
- Rings : There are two slots that you can put rings into. They can give you increased protection and stat.
- Drink : The slot where you can put your Full Waterskins and Potions to have quick access in the main screen.
The equipment also comes in different grades. The same equipment can come in different grades depending on a random chance. The grades from the lowest to highest are :
- Standard (White)
- Quality (Green)
- Excellent (Blue)
- Epic (Purple)
- Legendary (Orange)
Every piece of equipment will have durability where if it runs out, the equipment will break. You can increase their durability by using the repair hammer.
Focusing on weapons can give out different kinds of abilities depending on what kind of weapon they are. Blade weapons such as swords and axes are usually split between Quickly (meaning they swing fast) and Slowly (meaning they swing slow). However, the Slowly one usually dealt more damage than Quickly one to make up for their lack of speed.
Weapons such as staff and bows also have their own specialty, in which they have an additional increase in crit rate. Additionally, staff will of course be different from the other weapons, since they will be dealing magical damage instead of physical damage.
Crafting and Shelter
One of the main core systems of the game is where you can use materials that you have collected. Crafting comes in different categories, they are :
- Survival : The basic survival kit. Consists of Stone Axe, Stone Pickaxe, Small Bag, Bandage, Chest, Farm Plot, Campfire, and Well.
- Weapons : List of weaponry. The most essential ones for beginners would be the Makeshift Sword since they’re cheap to make.
- Armor : List of armor. The most essential ones for beginners would be the Exile’s Hood, Exile’s Jacket, Exile’s Gloves, Exile’s Belt, Exile’s Pants, and Exile’s Wraps since they’re cheap to make and available from the beginning.
- Tools : List of tools than can help you gather materials. Since you can make basic axes and pickaxes in the survival tab, the focus will be gathering enough materials for Bag and Big Bag.
- Buildings : The places where you can turn your materials into other materials that you may need to craft better equipment. All of them are essential in playing the game.
- Decorations : Miscellaneous items. Some need to be crafted for missions.
The shelter is the place where you can construct and place the buildings. Each time you construct and upgrade buildings, you gain prestige. You need to achieve a certain point of prestige to upgrade various buildings.
The six main attributes that your character have, they are :
- Strength : Physical attack damage
- Dexterity : Physical attack crit rate
- Stamina : Health level
- Intelligence : Magical attack damage
- Wisdom : Magical attack crit rate
- Charisma : The chance you can use persuasion against other characters
Every time you level up, you will get a point that you can use in the stats menu. The stat can also be increased by using certain equipment such as rings. You can also reset the points that you have used by using certain amounts of Crystals.
Map and Movements
When playing the game, you will have to go to different kinds of places. Traveling to a location will either makes you wait a certain amount of time or consume movement that makes you quickly travel to the location.
As the name suggests, are various additional abilities in various categories such as Survival, Weaponry, Looting, Crafting, and Calling. Passive skills can be unlocked by using Skill Books.
Skills Books can be obtained by either trading your Excerpt from the Writings of the Prophet in the Trade’s Camp that usually appears at times or by spending Crystals to open equipment loot boxes.
Store and Vault
In the Store, you can buy various kinds of equipment such as weapons, armor, repair hammers, using Crystals, a currency that you can acquire through quests, rewards, and payment using real-world money.
Craft of Survival – Immortal Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Craft of Survival – Immortal Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
1. Always bring the Basic Materials with you
The thing you need to look out for when playing is your equipment breaking, and they tend to break a lot. So what you want to do, is make sure that you have the materials needed to make new equipment on the go. So be sure to keep essential materials such as Log, Stone, Grass, Cloth, Hide, Birch Planks, and Iron Bar.
2. Complete your Daily Quests and Events
A lot of crafting can only be accessible after you reach a certain level, you need to make sure that you level up quickly. What you need to do is do the daily quests that will appear every day and the event quests that appear often.
3. Use your Movement effectively
Since moving around the game will either cost you a good number of movements or time, it is best if you plan where you want to go efficiently. If you want to go farm materials, make sure you free up just enough space, and when you’re there, completely farm full stacks of them. Then you can go back to the castle to either store it or use it for crafting. Never be too hasty to leave a location, makes sure that you have checked everything and get the things that you need.
That’s all for today’s Craft of Survival – Immortal beginners guide. Did you find our Craft of Survival – Immortal beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!