Crazy Green: Idle Battle Run is an idle-based simulation genre game developed by DOLE GAMES. This game has a background in a fairy tale filled with darkness and monsters and their bosses, therefore you need to fight these enemies by collecting equipment and increasing your stats to save the fairytale city from the villains where this game can be played anywhere and anytime. To fight these enemies, you need the bests equipment such as weapons, helmets, clothing, decorations, earrings, and medals. To get it you need a summon or commonly known as a reroll. Here is our Crazy Green: idle battle run reroll guide to help you get good equipment from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Crazy Green: Idle Battle Run
Crazy Green: Idle Battle Run Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you open the game first, and when there is a cutscene you can just skip it to speed things up.
- Then, complete the tutorial first
- Then if you have, you can complete the given task, it’s at the bottom left, and this aims to get Gems.
- Do it until you reach at least level 5 or your gems have reached 5000.
- Apart from that, you can also get it through rewards from Mail and announcements because there you can get 2000 gems at once.
- Then you need to enter the summon. There you can see that by doing a 50x draw, you can get SS-grade equipment, which means 5000 gems are needed.
- Summon 10 times and draw 5x to make it more efficient.
- Then you will automatically get SS-grade equipment even if you are lucky you can get a high grade when you draw 10 times
- If you have got the equipment you want, you can immediately bind your account because when you first start, this game doesn’t have a bind account option, it’s only in the game.
- But if you haven’t got it yet, you can delete the game data and do it again the first way.
Crazy Green: Idle battle run Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Crazy Green: idle battle run
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Crazy Green: idle battle run
First, make sure you have an account on a third-party app like Facebook or Google. Then when in-game, you need to go to the profile section at the top left, then select one of the two options.
There you need to tap Link Account to bind an account then select one of the three third-party application accounts. Why do you need a bound account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Crazy Green Idle Battle Run Reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section below!