Destiny Child is an RPG game, developed by SHIFTUP. It has been one of the first of its genre to adapt full Live2D across various animations and designs. Destiny Child features a huge array of characters with their own stories and significance in the main storyline. The game has been in service for a few years now, which means powerful characters are much more accessible and should be always acquired if possible. With that in mind here is a brief reroll guide for Destiny Child that will help you get started with good characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Destiny Child
Destiny Child reroll for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game with any linked account, the game has an option for account deletion so there is no problem with starting the game with a bound account.
- After that you should begin the tutorial, it can take a while for it to finish, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency that will be used to roll in the banners from the Mail, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account with a third party, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Account reset is very easy for this game, simply navigate to the Game Menu – Support where you will find the option Delete Account, tap on it and complete the prompt and hit confirm, if you did it correctly you should have a fresh start again on the very same account.
- Continue the reroll process until you are satisfied with a good account.
Destiny Child reroll for iOS Devices
Reroll using the same method as Android. However, if that doesn’t work then the only viable option to reset an account is to reinstall the game every time after a failed reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Destiny Child
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game, once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator, the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind it to any third-party service from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Destiny Child
This game starts with the binded account, so account binding is not really necessary however for extra protection you can link your account to other third-party accounts. Navigate to Game Menu – Support, here you can see all the available options for account binding. Account binding not only adds extra security but also allows easier transfer of the game account from one device to another.
What are your thoughts on our Destiny Child reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!