Destiny Girl is an adventure RPG game, featuring a diverse magical world, where you take on many foes with the aid of your allies. The game has a decent PvP along with a sophisticated battle system unlike other games of this genre. The characters have live 2D animations along with full or partial voice acting. With the game’s launch recently, our Destiny Girl reroll guide will help you get good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Destiny Girl
The game has some restrictions on rerolling as there is no one-click way to reset any given account, so that makes rerolling a bit tough but there is a way to circumvent that. Luckily clearing the game data manually from the phone is sufficient enough to do the trick. However, some phones do not allow that if that is the case then you will need to reinstall the game after each failed reroll attempt
Destiny Girl reroll guide for Android Devices
- Start the game and choose a guest account, and then begin the tutorial.
- The tutorial is very short and will only take 5 minutes at max to complete, once that is done locate the Recruit Window for the banners.
- Claim all the possible premium currencies you can find from various sources and then roll on your favorite banner.
- If you are satisfied with the reroll, bind the account, otherwise reset the account. Before you start with the account reset make sure to close the game first.
To reset the game account all you have to do is find the game’s App Info window which can be accessed either from the Phone’s Settings>Apps>Destiny Girl or by long-pressing the game icon and the App Info page should show up. In the app info window simply clear all the game data, this should give you a fresh start.
Destiny Girl reroll guide for iOS Devices
For iOS devices, other than continuous reinstallation of the game there is no other viable way to reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Destiny Girl
Emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, and Memu are usually the better tools for rerolling as compared to native Android and iOS devices. Go ahead and select any Emulator as all of them have nearly the same features that you may need. Check the official documentation for the emulator you have chosen to have a hassle-free setup. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on a 64-bit instance, 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- After every reroll cycle, simply delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance.
- When you get a good account with the best characters, make sure to bind it to avoid any data loss.
How to bind a game account in Destiny Girl
To bind the game account, first, navigate to the setting menu from the Profile window, you will see a bunch of options just like the image below. Next tap on Manage and you will see the account binding option, continue with the prompts and then bind the account with a Google or Facebook account. Account binding is highly recommended to avoid data loss and makes account shifting much easier.
What are your thoughts on our Destiny Girl reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!