Diablo Immortal is an all-new MMO action role-playing game. Set in between the 20-year gap between Diablo II and Diablo III, the latest addition to the Diablo series by Activision Blizzard and NetEase Games places players on the frontlines of the Sanctuary to combat evil. The game is an ever-evolving story of valor, adventure, and the conflict between the Immortals and the Shadows. To ensure a smooth and hassle-free adventure and in the occasional case when your account is strangely affected by a problem that you cannot resolve easily, the customer support team is at your disposal for account-related issues and other queries you have for them. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Diablo Immortal.
How to Contact Diablo Immortal customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official forum. In case there is no solution for the problem you are looking for on the forum the Diablo Immortal customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Diablo Immortal. Players can either contact via the official support website or reach out to the developers through various social media channels.
How to contact via Diablo Immortal official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Diablo Immortal and access the customer service option from there.
- Visit here. It would redirect you to the Support Website of Activision Blizzard.
- You can browse various articles on trending support articles and technical issues. To report an issue/raise a query, click on the contact support button.
- In doing so, you will be redirected to a different webpage where you have the option to write a detailed description of your problem or choose from the three specified categories.
- Developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Questions for the selected categories.
- If the issue persists or is something that has not been addressed in their Knowledge base you can raise a web ticket.
How to contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly, via their Social Media handles. @DiabloImmortal is the official Twitter handle for Diablo Immortal, while @BlizzardCS is to cater to the queries from users regarding various bugs and issues. You can even reach out to the team at @DiabloImmortal, which is the official Facebook ID of Diablo Immortal. Players can additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries or turn to Blizzard Entertainment’s official forum.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the customer support team of Diablo Immortal? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!