Disney Mirrorverse is an all-new action role-playing game. From the house of Kabam Entertainment, it brings together the action-oriented versions of Disney and Pixar characters that players will assemble into an adventuring party to explore a new Disney-style action universe. Players can now gather a team of powerful guardians exclusively designed and imagined for the Mirrorverse. Ever-evolving stories coupled with loot-filled chapters and stunning visuals have brought Disney and RPG fans under one roof. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Disney Mirrorverse.
Though the game successfully delivers all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, issues relating to in-app purchases, and other gameplay-related issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contact the player/customer support team of Disney Mirrorverse.
How to Contact Disney Mirrorverse customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. In case anyone couldn’t satisfy themselves, the Disney Mirrorverse customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Disney Mirrorverse. Players can either contact them from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website of Kabam Entertainment or reach out to the developers directly via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar present on the top left corner of the home screen. This would take you to the Player Profile and Settings options.
- Tap on the Settings option next to access the in-game Settings menu. You will find a dedicated Support Tab on the left-hand side of the Settings menu. Tap on the Support button from that tab.
- This would redirect you to the official Support page of Kabam Entertainment. You will find that the Developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Questions on this page. You just need to navigate to the category that best fits your issue and see the questions falling under that category. Another approach could be to enter keywords from your issue in the search bar to filter the results.
- If the issue persists or is something that has not been addressed in their Knowledge base you need to raise a Query.
Raising a Query
- Tap on the 3-line bar present on the top right corner of the page.
- Once you do so, you will find the Submit a Ticket option. Tap on that to access the Inquiry form. You need to choose the category of your issue on this page. If you want to report an in-game bug, choose I need help. The following details will be asked from you:
- Your email address.
- The subject of your query.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Category of your issue.
- The game your contact is regarding.
- Player Name.
- Error messages (if any).
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise your query. The Customer Service team will get back to you with your mentioned Email ID within 72 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to contact via Disney Mirrorverse official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Disney Mirrorverse and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit here. It would redirect you to the Support Website of Kabam Entertainment.
- You can access their Knowledge base on this page. To report an issue/raise a query, tap on the three-line bar present in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you do so, you will find the Submit a Ticket option. Tap on that to access the Inquiry form. The rest of the steps are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly, via their Social Media handles. @DisneyMirrorverse is the support Twitter handle of Disney Mirrorverse for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @DisneyMirrorverse, which is the official Facebook ID of Disney Mirrorverse. Players can additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the customer support team of Disney Mirrorverse? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!