Edge: Mech-Ascent is an AFK Idle RPG title developed by HONG KONG EPICLAND INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. The game sends users into Wonderland with their army of anime angels, characters, or agents to save the planet, who will battle on their own thanks to the AFK (Away From Keyboard) mechanism. To assemble their team across different roles, players need to summon and acquire 100+ intriguing SSR anime angels from mythologies around the world, and then activate legendary weapons to gain the upper hand during their journey. Over the last few days, it has been consistently topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Edge: Mech-Ascent.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Edge: Mech-Ascent.
How to Contact Edge: Mech-Ascent customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Edge: Mech-Ascent customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Edge: Mech-Ascent. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center, or they can reach out to the Developers at HONG KONG EPICLAND INTERNATIONAL LIMITED directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- You will find 3 menu options located at the top-right corner of the Title screen, namely, Repair, Notice, and Support. Users must tap on Support.
- This would take you to the Account Page menu with Bind Account, Switch Account, Customer Service, Change Password, and Related Policy as the menu options. Navigate to the Customer Service section next.
- This would redirect you to the Staff Service Page. The Staff Service page has a dedicated FAQ section that can help you out with fixes of the Frequently Occurring Issues. To see if a fix for your issue exists, type keywords from your issue in the search bar.
Reporting a Bug
If FAQ cannot help you, or your issue still persists, you need to submit an order to the Support staff. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Under the Staff Service page, tap on Submit the order to us! link.
- This would take you to the Order form where you will be asked to provide the following information
- Type of Question (It may be Top-Up/Bug report/Misoperation/Advice)
- Problem Introduction (State what your problem is).
- A detailed description of your problem.
- Relevant screenshots/videos of your problem for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the information, tap on the Submit button to successfully submit the Order.
You can keep a tab of your Order status by navigating to the History option from the Staff Service Page. It would be located at the top right corner of the page. Make sure to check this section frequently to not miss out on the reply.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. Edge: Mech Ascent is the official Facebook page of Edge: Mech-Ascent for catering to queries from users. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Edge: Mech-Ascent? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!