Edge: Mech-Ascent is an RPG game developed by HONG KONG EPICLAND INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. This game will take you to explore Wonderland with your troops known as anime angels or we can call them characters or agents to save the world where these agents will fight automatically through the AFK (Away From Keyboard) system. Like other RPG games, Edge: Mech-Ascent requires you to have a good quality character, which consists of 100+ characters that you can get by rerolling and you need some diamonds. Here is our Edge: Mech-Ascent Reroll guide to help you get a good agent from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Edge: Mech-Ascent
Edge: Mech-Ascent reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, open the game Edge: Mech-Ascent.
- Then enter the game and make sure you log in via the guest account.
- After that there will be a cutscene, you can just skip it to the tutorial.
- You need to complete the tutorial first until you can explore the game which is on stage 1-1-8.
- Then if you have finished doing the tutorial, you can claim all rewards both from quests and gifts to collect diamonds.
- After that you can reroll through the summon feature which is divided into 3, there are normal, advanced, and friendship.
- Here we will summon via advanced because it uses the diamond currency and has the highest rating to get 5-star agents.
- We recommend 10x Summoning because it is guaranteed to get 4-star agents or above.
- If your diamonds run out, you can complete the quests first to get 10 advanced summon tickets where the quests are fairly easy from the rank gift on the left in the lobby.
- After that, you can reroll again.
- But if you still don’t get the character you want, you can delete the account and repeat the method at the beginning until you get the character you want.
- Then you need to bind an account.
Edge: Mech Ascent reroll for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Edge: Mech-Ascent
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Edge: Mech-Ascent
First, you need to have an account from a third-party application, between Facebook and Google. If you are in the game, then quit the game first. Then enter Back, and before entering the server, tap the support section, there is an option to bind the account with the Facebook or Google option.
You need to bind this account so that when one day you delete the game, the data in the game is not lost, it will be stored in that account. Therefore it is very important to bind so that your data is not lost.
What are your thoughts on our Edge: Mech-Ascent Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!