Eternal Evolution is a strategy Idle RPG published on the Global scene by HK Hero Entertainment Co., Limited. The game features a prehistoric world filled with monsters and mythical beasts that you will need to slay with the help of your allies, not to mention the wide range of playable characters that you can deploy strategically to win your battles. With the game launched recently, our Eternal Evolution reroll guide will help you get started with good characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Eternal Evolution
The developers behind the game have made rerolling very difficult, not to mention the inability to bind or delete your account easily, which is why rerolling is not recommended. But if you want to continue with rerolling, there are two methods that you can deploy for easier rerolling, one is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching accounts.
Note: The game doesn’t have a one-click way for account binding instead you will need to contact customer support to do it, but the easy account bind feature should get implemented soon so hold on to the account binding until then.
Eternal Evolution reroll for Android devices
- For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Start the game, and make sure to log in with a guest account, the game will force you to start the game with a sign-in account, but tap anywhere else and it will get canceled.
- Play through the tutorial, it can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes, once that is done, claim the premium currency from Mail-Box and various achievements and quest rewards.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the characters, then keep the account safe on your device until you can bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account, if not, then continue.
- Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder; when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
As for the second method, you should have a lot of Gmail accounts for continuously switching between them.
- Start the game with any logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with.
- Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failed reroll, then, switch the account. The account can be switched from the main screen. Head over to Profile, and then Settings here you will find the option to Logout.
Eternal Evolution reroll for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Eternal Evolution
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances. And after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Eternal Evolution
Guest accounts can only be bound by contacting customer support. But the easier way to do this will get implemented in the game soon, so either wait for that or mail CS.
What are your thoughts on our Eternal Evolution reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!