Eversoul is an RPG genre title developed by the Asian developer house, Kakao Games Corp. The game combines spectacular combat with varied talents and ultimates of each character, or what is known as a soul with several different sides, with visuals like animation, graphics, and anime-like artwork. Ever since its release, it has been topping the download charts as users from all corners of the globe are joining in to explore formations and show off their ultimate skills in fierce battles. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Eversoul.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Eversoul.
How to Contact Eversoul customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Eversoul customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Eversoul. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center, they can visit the official help website of Eversoul, or can reach out to the Developers at Kakao Games Corp. directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top right corner of the title screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings Menu.
- The in-game Settings menu 5 tabs, namely, Graphics, Sound, Language, Game, and Account. They will be aligned one below the other on the left-hand side of the menu. Players must switch over to the Accounts tab.
- On the Accounts tab, tap on the Contact Us button, present under User Guide and Coupons. This would redirect you to the in-game customer support page.
- You will find the developers have listed all the Popular Articles and Frequently Occurring Issues on this page. To read the answers for those, simply navigate to the relevant category that best describes your issue (it may be Payment related, Technical issues, Account related, In-game problems, etc) and tap on the required article once you find it. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issues still persist or are something that has not been addressed in the FAQ section, you need to raise a ticket. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Head back to the Announcements and Known Issues page and scroll down till you come across the Submit a Request button. Tap on that once you find it.
- This would take you to the Ticket Raising Page where you need to provide the following details:
- Your email address.
- Membership ID
- Issue Type.
- Device Operating System (Android/iOS)
- The subject of your Query.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant attachments in the form of videos/screenshots for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket. The Developer team will get back to you at the registered email address within 72 hours. You may do additional follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Eversoul Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Eversoul and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players can visit the official help website of Eversoul here.
- This would redirect you to the official Announcements and Known Issues page where you can access the FAQ section and submit a ticket if your issue is still not addressed.
- Another alternative to submitting a ticket is via the official website of Eversoul. You can visit that from here.
- When you are redirected to the official website, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Support option. This would take you to the Request raising page where you need to provide the inputs, as stated in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. They may even get in touch with the team via their social media handles. @Eversoul_EN is the support Twitter handle of Eversoul for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @EversoulASIA the Official Facebook ID of Eversoul. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Are you still facing any issues in contacting the Customer Support Team of Eversoul? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!